Loki X Mobius but Dirty

LOKI POV:

I stood in the elevator with Mobius. This sucks. I will break out of here.

"If I may ask why use the sceptor only on Hawkeye, Selvig, and other random agents? Why not use it on Nick Fury" asked Mobius.

"The sceptor only works on the pure" I said.

"The pure" asked Mobius.

I looked at Mobius.

"The untouched" I said.

Mobius was still confused.

"Virgins" I said.

"Oh so if someone looses their virginity the sceptor won't work. Got it" said Mobius.

"Guess you are lucky magic doesn't work here" I said.

Mobius looked at me confused.

"Are you saying I'm a virgin" asked Mobius.

I looked at Mobius.

"Are you" I asked.

"No I'm not" Mobius said.

I looked away.

"You don't look like you have been touch before" I said.

Mobius paused the elevator. I looked at him confused.

"My love life is none of your business" said Mobius.

"So you had done it with someone" I said.

"No, I haven't but that is none of your business. Plus I'm gay so I don't think that counts" said Mobius.

"It does" I said.

I turned to face Mobius.

"But one day you will have your virginity taken from you. Maybe even by me" I said.

I gave a smile.

"What are you doing" asked Mobius as he blushed a little.

He would love that. Me slamming into him while he's on his knees. I chuckled a little. I'm into him and want to feel his body.

"I'm just saying that one day the scepter will no longer work on you. Because I filled you with my sperm" I said.

Mobius blushed but tried to get rid of it.

"When that day comes I'll start by slowly kissing you on the lips before moving down your neck" I said.

I walked closer to Mobius and whispered in a sexy voice. Now this is asmr.

"As I kiss your sweet spot I'll run my hands up your shirt before slowly taking it off. Followed by your pants. When I peel your underwear off you'll feel a cool breeze on your cock. I'll kiss down to your nipples and kiss one while I play with the other. When I'm finished I'll kiss down to your cock. You'll feel pleasure and beg for more as I slowly wrap my lips around your dick. I'll play with your balls while I suck you dry. I can swallow you whole when you come" I said.

Mobius had a boner now and was trying to hide his blush still.

"But we won't stop there. I'll shove my fingers inside you to prepare you for my massive cock to slowly enter you. I'll be nice and let you adjust to my size. When your ready I'll pound your spot over and over again as you scream my name. I'll pound your spot till nothing comes out and you are dryer then a desert. Then I'll come inside you and fill you with my warm love" I whispered.

I kissed Mobius cheek and heard him silently moan.

"You like that don't you. Me running my hands all over your body. Or maybe you can ride me" I whispered.

I put my hand on Mobius bulge. He is so wet down there already.

"I can tell you want me. How long before we actually start" I whispered.

"Loki thi" Mobius started but moaned as I rubbed his bulge.

"It's a yes or no Mobius. We won't get caught in here since you stopped the elevator" I said.

I started to rub up against him. I moaned in his ear.

"I want to make love to you Mobius" I whispered.

"Quickly" said Mobius.

Ya I'm ending it there. I need holy water. Is there holy water in Judisiam? I'll find out. And yes I will write a lemon with this ship. I don't know when but I can't just leave it after this.