Multiverse Timeline (Nickname: ? part 1)

LOKI POV:

I have come to Earth to take over and mind controlled people but still can't get this person out of my head. I last saw them in new mexico. I knew it was a y/n variant right away. Now I'm stuck in this cell.

"And then to be reminded what real power is. Which is why I want to make a deal" I said as I looked at Fury.

Fury was silent and I know all of Shield is watching.

"Well I'm listening" said Fury.

I smiled and walked a little closer to Fury.

"As you know I have taken Barton and Peter. I have no interest in them and will return them unharmed if you allow me to do some business" I said.

"What kind of business" asked Fury.

"Personal, I'm just looking for a old friend. Once I find them I promise to return Peter and Barton" I said.

"And where are they" asked Fury.

"Asleep. I kidnapped them and put them to sleep. They should be in their homes" I said.

Fury was silent and thought for a minute.

"I think it's time I have a talk with the Avengers. Don't go anywhere" said Fury.

"Ha" I said with a fake laugh as Fury left.

I went to sit on the bench while I waited. It took a few hours so I decided to read a book while I wait. Finally Thor and the others entered the room.

"Brother, took you long enough" I said.

"Enough Loki, Mobius doesn't exist here. His mother had a miscarriage when she was pregnant. Meaning Mobius was never in a shark attack. I know he is your friend and you are worried but you damn well he's not real here and can't possibly in danger so enough with your tricks. What are you really doing here" asked Thor angrily.

Ouch, I'm actually insulted. I remember having to hear what happened and that variant of me was out for blood.

"Brother, I'm offended. Mobius isn't my only friend. I have many. Including my humans" I said.

"Mind control isn't friendship" said Natasha.

"No he's talking about Pagans. People worship them and we are their gods but they are our humans. So it's not mind control. Loki is respectful with Religion" said Thor.

"Okay well if it's not Mobius or whoever then why are you here" asked Steve.

"I'm here for some coffee. In other words, I'm looking for a ghost" I said.

"Y/n" asked Thor.

"Exactly" I said.

"And who is y/n" asked Steve.

"A friend of mine" I said.

"Where did you last see them" asked Thor.

"New Mexico" I said.

"Right, we can find them. Stark" said Thor before turning to face Tony.

"Do you know anyone who goes by either y/n or (other/name)" asked Thor.

Tony thought about it.

"I don't know possibly. I don't remember but it's possible I slept with someone with that name. They wouldn't be the first to change gender" said Tony.

"Never mind, you don't know them" said Thor.

"Are you sure? I slept with a lot of people back then" I said.

"Yes, I'm sure. Y/n would never willingly have sex with someone who reminds them of their birth father" said Thor.

"Good point" said Tony.

"We have to check the others. We can rule out the Haddocks because there are no dragons and it's not viking time period. Which leaves L/N, Greenlick, uh Starlord" said Thor.

"Quill" I said.

"I thought his last name was Starlord" said Thor.

"Wait what are you two saying" asked Bruce.

"Thor and I speak multiply languages" I said.

"Great, for now English might be the best option" said Steve.