Spider Balls Feild Trip Irondad Spideyson, PeterXLoki

PETER POV:

We were taking a feild trip to Avengers tower. I'm so excited. I get to meet the avengers including Tony Stark. He is my hero. He saved my life during the expo. We made it to the tower and entered.

"Hello, I'm Pepper Pott. I'll be your tour guide today" said Pepper.

"Will we see any of the avengers" asked a girl.

"Yes, but first you need a badge to enter the building. Jarvis will scan them and let you in" said Pepper.

She would call our name and we would get to collect on.

"Peter Parker" said Pepper.

I walked up and got my badge. Just a simple white card with my name and guest on it. I pinned it to my shit. Once everyone had a tag we were allowed threw and started the tour. I looked around amazed.

"This is so cool? Which Avenger do you think we will see first" asked Ned.

"I'm not sure" I said.

I slipped and fell on my butt.

"LOKI'D" a voice yelled.

"FOR FUCK SAKES LOKI. I TOLD YOU HOW MANY TIMES TO NOT PRANK THE CHILDREN" Pepper screamed.

I see why people think she is the mom of the avengers now.

"Oh hush Virginia, it's just a harmless prank" said Loki.

He held out his hand. I took it and Loki helped me to my feet.

"I truly am sorry my pet" said Loki.

He kissed my hand. Fuck, why am I blushing so hard?

"Are you okay, Peter" asked Loki.

"Ya" I said blushing.

I tried to hide it.

"Good, I want to make sure I didn't hurt my pet" said Loki.

God that voice, it's, I don't even know. What is happening? I mean, I know I have a boner know. That I know. It's not hard to tell once you know how it all works down there. But for Loki? Do I have a fever?

"Mr Parker as someone who is married to a fuck boy if you end up with one it's going to be a world of pain" said Pepper.

"Oh come on Pepper, I thought I was the best man in the world" said Tony as he walked up to us.

The class was excited.

"Anyway who are these people" asked Tony.

"The kids touring today and maybe my future boyfriend" said Loki.

Tony looked over at Loki and I. He doesn't seem impressed. He looked at Loki.

"He can do better" said Tony.

I then noticed Loki was still holding my hand.

"LOKI" Thor screamed.

"Well that's my que. Until we meet again Peter" said Loki.

He kissed me on the lips.

"Aaw, I want Loki to kiss me" said a girl.

Loki put his tongue in my mouth. I was shocked and confused. But also loving this. Loki broke the kiss and ran off. My brain is still trying to process everything.

"I'm going to need a drink after seeing that. Poor kid" said Tony.

We continued with the tour and ran into the other avengers. Thor let us try to lift the hammer but no one could. I tried but it was super heavy. We entered the labs and met Bruce. a few kids tried to make him mad so they would see the Hulk but they were escorted off the property and I heard given detention. We got a change to explore the lab a little.

"Hey Ned check this out" I said.

"What is it" asked Ned.

"I think it's a new arc reactor Tony is making" I said.

"Cool, what if we could put that in a cell phone or a computer. Then we would never have dead batteries" said Ned.

"I'll stick with my books" said Mj.

Suddenly my pants were pulled back and a spider was put in my butt.

"Are you fucking serious" Bruce asked annoyed.

Everyone looked at him.

"Did you seriously just put Bob the spider in his pants? What is wrong with you" Bruce asked looking at Flash.

"I should have you expelled" said Tony.

I tried to shake the spider out as the adults yelled at Flash and his friends. I felt the spider bit my ball and yelped.

"Aw shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, that hurt like hell" I said.

I started to cry a little from the pain.

I pulled the spider out and threw it on the wall.

"Are you okay kid? Are you allergic or something" asked Tony.

"No, the spider bit me" I cried.

"Pepper finish the tour. I'll take the kid to the medical unit" said Tony.

"Is it really that bad" asked the teacher.

"Yes, that was a radio active spider. It's best to make sure Peter is okay. Unless he can show us he is okay I'm taking him to hospital" said Tony.

Bob died on the wall.

"I'll take a look. Where were you bit Pete" asked Bruce.

"On my balls. It hurts really bad" I cried.

"Tell Strange he has a visitor" said Tony.

I was taken to the medical unit. It hurt to walk so Tony carried me. We entered and saw Doctor Strange and Wong.

"It will only be 5 seconds. I'll finish the training later" said Strange.

"It's important you finish now" said Wong.

"And it's also important this kid was bit on the balls" said Tony.

He set me on my feet.

"Let me see it" said Strange.

"No, can't I just get some medicine or something" I said.

"Well I can't help unless you show it to me. And I can already guarantee I've seen worse" said Strange.

"But it's on my balls" I said in pain.

"Just drop your pants Peter. Nothing of us are into dicks. Well, Wong and I are Straight, Tony on the other hand" Strange started.

"I'M STRAIGHT" Tony yelled.

"The way you comment on Steve's ass says other wise" said Wong.

"I'M DATING PEPPER" Tony yelled.

"That doesn't prove you don't like dudes. You can be bisexual" said Strange.

Tony mumbled something.

"Anyway kid I have to see how bad the bite is. I'll give you candy or something after" said Strange.

Fine, but only because it hurts and this isn't for sex reason. I took my pants and underwear off and dropped them on the floor. Strange was shocked, Wong fainted, Tony was staring in disgust.

"He will have to stay over night for sure" said Strange.

"But I have school" I said.

"And it can wait. Now lay down on the bed" said Strange.

I painfully climbed onto the bed. Strange gave me some medicine to get rid of the swelling and everything. Once my balls were back to normal there was more testing and the spider bite affected my genes so now the Avengers want to trading me to control my powers and stuff.