Thanksgiving Gender Neutral Reader (Marvel)

YOU POV:

I finished making some hot chocolate when Tony knocked on the cell door. I walked up to door and saw Tony and Thor standing there.

"The man of iron got you a skinny tv and a roko device like you requested" said Thor.

"Thanks" I said.

"What exactly is it for (l/n)" asked Tony a little angry.

"I want to watch the thanksgiving day parade" I said.

"Isn't that in Philadelphia" asked Thor as he looked at Tony.

"There is more then one. The one you and Natasha are going to attend is in Philadelphia but Bruce and I are going to New York" said Tony.

"Oh" said Thor.

He looked back at the cell I'm in.

"Where is Loki" asked Thor.

"Still sleeping" I said.

I took a sip of my drink and felt something rubbing up against my leg. I looked down and saw a snake.

"Or he is a snake" I said.

I picked Loki up and put him on my shoulder. I could see that Tony was looking pale.

"Are you alright Stark" I asked.

Tony said nothing and stared at Loki. Loki transformed back into himself and wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"I think the Iron Man is scared of snacks" said Loki with a smirk.

Tony frowned.

"I am not" said Tony.

"Anyway let's set up this skinny TV so that my brother his (girlfriend/boyfriend) can watch the parade from their cell" said Thor.

Loki and I sat on our bed with Thor watching us while Tony set up the TV. The reason Loki and I are in prison at the Avengers tower is because we had Loki pretend to be Jesus and make the Christians believe that drinking and bathing in ketchup will save you from the gay and the devil. Then Thor came and exposed that it was Loki and we were arrested for identity theft.

Now the Christians hate anything with tomatoes and think that tomatoes are the devil so they no longer want anything to do with them. Which means more ketchup for us. We also wanted to take over the world but as you can imagine that didn't happen.

"Done, now you just need to log in and it should work" said Tony as he handed me the remote.

I logged into Hulu and went to watch the thanksgiving day parade. It hasn't started yet so it's actually just the news.

"If you need anything else Steve, Wanda, and Vision will be here to get it for you and Vision is making dinner for tonight" said Tony.

"Okay" I said.

Tony and Thor left.

"I thought that Vision didn't eat food" said Loki.

"He doesn't, but he can still cook I guess" I said.

"I wonder how that is going" said Loki.

I grabbed my tempad and turned it on. I turned on the live feed for Vision to see what is happening.

Steve and Wanda were in the kitchen with Vision. Vision was looking at the recipe.

"Stuff the turkey" said Vision.

"Where is the stuffing" asked Wanda.

"I'm wondering how the hell we stuff this bitch. It's already dead. Do we need a living turkey" asked Vision.

"Watch your fucking language. It's thanksgiving" said Steve.

"But you just swore" said Vision.

Wanda rolled her eyes and used her magic to stuff the turkey.

"It's stuffed so what does the recipe say to do next" asked Wanda.

Vision looked at the paper.

"Season turkey started with the head end. Then bake" said Vision.

"Here is the seasoning" said Steve as he picked up the seasoning.

"Excellent, now which side is the head" asked Vision.

"It's this one" said Wanda as she pointed.

"But, there is a huge hole. Are you sure it's not the butt" asked Vision.

"How do you think the food gets to the stomach" asked Steve.

Loki and I laughed a little. I shut my tempad off and put it away.

"I'm sure they will figure it out" I said.

The parade finally started of TV and we watched the singing, dancing, and other cool performances. Thor and Natasha showed up and Thor was throwing candy out to the children that were there. Which did get a couple weird looks from people.