Back Rooms (Stephen x Loki DATING)

NOTE: 

This story is based off of the backrooms but I made some changes. I might add more detail if I do more then one chapter but here is what is confirmed for this story. Also video shows what the real back rooms are. Here is everything so far for the story. I made some changes. Let's start with the levels. 

Level 0: Arrival.

Moldy tan carpet, yellow wall paper walls. Mostly empty and smelly. Messy filfthy bathrooms and broken glass from lights.

Level 1: Hospital.

Hospital, need I say more?

Level 2: Parking Grodge.

A empty grodge

Level 3: Electrical Station.

Thin brick walls and machines with pipes lining the walls. Icky almond water leaking from pipes. Some hallways are narrow and require crawling. Exposed wires hanging from ceiling and walls. Remote doors that can shut and lock at random or by creature.

Level 4: Abandon Office.

Empty office building with rarely any creature. Only peaceful creatures can go there. There is water and food along with medicine. Beds, couches, other sleep furniture and bookshelves plus "relaxing" furniture are on this level. Some rooms have windows. Only way to level 5 is stairway or elevator.

Level 5: The Hotel.

All: faint jazz music and party chatter. Faint whispers and being taunted by creatures.

The main hall is a hotel complex with many rooms and halls. There is even a small pool room. There is also a lobby.

The eternal hall room is a huge ball room that is mostly empty except for ceremonies.

The boiler room is a large area with cobwebs ceilings and machines. Area is hot and dry with loud machine noises. Smell of smoke in the air. Statues of humans who have pissed off creatures are stored all over in there. The statues are stone and harmless but look creepy.

Level 6: Lights out.

Dark halls and rooms. Matalic walls and brick floors. A complex system of piping. Small very dim tiny lights on the floor by the wall to trace out the place. Glowing signs is the only light source on walls. No known threats but still probably one of the most dangerous.

Bathrooms: 

There are bathrooms on every floor. I don't know if they actually exist in the back rooms but in this fanfiction there are bathrooms for taking a shit or showering, whatever else you may do in a bathroom and the entities do have signs that point to a bathroom. 

Now onto the story. 

STEPHEN POV:

I was asleep on the floor with my pillow and blanket. I probably fell off the bed last night. I heard a buzzing sound like something from lights and smelled a musty carpet. I opened my eyes and was shocked. I was in a room that isn't my bedroom. It was a empty room with old disgusting tan carpet and a ugly yellow wall paper. I was scared. How did I get here? Where is here? I covered myself with the blanket and sat against the wall as I started to have a panic attack. Someone ran up to me and got on their knees. A pillow gently pulled the blanket off of me and held my hands.

"It's okay" said the boy.

I looked at the boy and saw he had black hair and glowing blue eyes.

"You don't have to be scared" said the boy.

He put his hands under my palms and held his hands on my cheeks. He wiped my eyes with his thumbs.

"What is your name" asked the boy.

"S, stephen" I said nervously.

"I'm Loki" said the boy.

He blinked and his eyes were no longer glowing but they are still blue. Loki closed his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"I promise that as long as you are with me you will be safe" said Loki.

He sat down and pulled me to sit on his lap. I closed my eyes and hugged Loki as I buried my face in his shoulder. I took a minute or so to calm down as Loki rubbed my back. He kept telling me that everything will be okay. I finally picked my face up and Loki sat me up.

"I can get you some place safe if you want" said Loki.

I nodded and stayed silent. Loki took his dark blue sweatshirt off and gave it to me. He put it on me and put the hood over my head. I keep my arms over my chest and held the jacket close to me. It was a little big but I down mind. Loki stood me up and grabbed the pillow and blanket. Loki put his other arm around my back and we started walking. I put my left arm threw the sleeve for Loki to hold and used my other the hold the jacket closed. Loki and I walked till we found a stair case. We walked up and made it to a hospital. The hospital was modern looking but this whole thing was scary.

"You're eyes were glowing earlier" I said.

"Ya, I'm a watcher. Our eyes can glow but we can also shut it off" said Loki.

I stayed close to Loki as we walked threw the hospital. We made it to a empty parking grodge. There was no cars or anything. Just dim lights and empty parking lots. We walked in silence mostly. We found two boys roaming the grodge as well.

"Who are you" asked one.

"Loki, and this is Stephen. Who are you" asked Loki.

"Thor, and he's Peter" said the first boy.

"We have been wondering for a few days" said Peter.

"You can come us to the fourth level. It's safe from any dangerous creatures" said Loki.

The two looked at each other.

"Works for me" said Thor.

So the two came with us. We walked up some stairs to what seems to be a electrical station. I could hear machines and there was puddles on the floor from the stuff dripping from the ceiling. We walked threw the brick hallways. I almost slipped on a wet floor but Loki caught me.

"Are you okay" asked Loki.

"Ya, I'm okay" I said.

We kept walking and even had to crawl threw some spaces. Cords also hung from the ceiling or the walls.

"Where is the power coming from" asked Peter.

"I have no idea" said Thor.

We made it to a final stair case and walked up to the fourth floor.

"We're here" said Loki.

We made it to the top of the stairs and I looked around. There was a lot of people here. There was books and places to rest. People seem to be hanging out. There was vending machines with snacks and drinks.

"Wait here" said Loki.

I sat down on a couch and Loki went to get me a snack. He came back with a small bag of chips and a water.

"Thanks" I said as Loki gave me the stuff.

I put my right arm threw the sleeve and Loki sat on the couch next to me. I started eating the chips and Loki had his own snack.

"What is this place" I asked.

"It's a realm that the aliens use. Aliens use it as a kind of in between place" said Loki.

"And you live here" I asked.

"No, I live on Earth" said Loki.