Multiverse Timeline (Big Belly Burger VS Snart)

This chapter contains a allergic reaction. I thought it would be interesting to make myself allergic to big belly burger. In real life though I'm only mildly allergic so more accurately it would be vomiting or something less severe. But just a fair warning I or you has a severe allergy in this chapter. 

DARON (OR YOU) POV: 

We were all at Star Labs. I spend most of my time here after school because I don't feel like going back to the house. 

"Does anyone want anything from Big Belly Burger" asked Barry. 

"Number 3" said Felicity. 

"A sexy boyfriend" said Oliver. 

Barry blushed. 

"I meant to eat" said Barry. 

The two were silent for a minute. 

"When ever you two are done eye fucking I'll just do a shake and fries" said Wells. 

"I'll do a sandwich" said Diggle. 

"Belly Burger meal" said Cisco. 

"Looks like I'm the only one who will try their salad" said Caitlyn. 

"Got it" said Barry. 

He started to order on the app. 

"Daron do you want anything" asked Barry. 

"I don't know, what do they have" I asked. 

"Same thing they always have" said Oliver. 

"I've never had Big Belly Burger before" I said. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me surprised. 

"What" I asked. 

"You never had big belly burger before" asked Barry. 

Cisco got excited. 

"They have the best burgers. You have to try it" said Cisco. 

"Okay, Just a hamburger and fries with a water" I said. 

Barry finished ordering it and ran off. We all went back to what we were doing. For me I am reading a book. I'm learning French so it's a little difficult. After the food was ready Barry came back and got everyone their food. I opened my burger and looked at it. Trash. 

I took the pickles out and then took a bite. Taste is okay but it's a bit hard to swallow. I took another bite and started choking. It feels like my throat is smaller and I can't breath as well. I put the burger on the table as I tried to cough threw it. I tried to drink some water. 

"Are you okay" asked Felicity. 

I kept coughing and could feel it getting worse. 

"His face is swelling" said Wells. 

"I can't, breath" I said between coughs. 

Everyone ran up to me. 

"Lay him down on the bed" said Caitlyn. 

I was picked up and laid down on a bed. I can feel my heart breathing fast since I'm scared as hell. I can't breath at all. 

"Are you allergic to anything" asked Caitlyn. 

"Thyme" I coughed out. 

Along with dairy but there was no cheese or anything on the burger because it's a hamburger so I assumed it was the spice thyme. 

"Oh my God, big belly burger pretty drowns their foods in lots of spices" said Felicity. 

I couched a few more times before I blacked out. I think I blacked out anyway. Because next thing I remember was I'm still on the bed but I was hooked up to monitors and had a breathing mask on. 

"Alright it's time to" Leonard said as he entered the room but stopped when he saw me. 

"Don't worry, Daron is going to be okay" said Cisco. 

Leonard started to prepare his cold gun. 

"Whose the dead bitch" he asked. 

"No, you can't kill anyone" said Barry. 

Leonard snapped his head towards Barry. 

"Look at my step son. I want to find the bastard who did that and make them pay" said Leonard angrily. 

'No, it was just a accident. What's important is that Daron will be okay. He had a allergic reaction to a burger but we took care of it. And now it's best that Daron stays here for the night so someone can keep a eye on him" said Oliver. 

Leonard was silent for a minute. He pointed his gun at the burger and shot it. 

"Fine, but only because he will live" said Leonard.