Multiverse Timeline (Stucky (Frost))

STEVE POV: 

I snuck out and started heading to the store. Wanda became pregnant and has been dying to make space for the twins. I have no idea how her and Vision plan to raise twins in a apocalypse. Or how they even had kids. Does Vision? You know. I walked around the quite streets of new york staying hidden. I can probably get food and supplies from Avengers tower. Tony goes shopping on Thursdays which is today. 

I snuck in threw a window and started to sneak around the tower. It's just like I remember. I wonder if I can sneak one of Hulk's glass figures to the base. I probably shouldn't risk it. I don't want it to break. I can take a picture to give to him. I snuck into Hulk's old room and used my phone to take a quick picture of the glass figures. After getting a few pictures I continued my mission of sneaking around. I walked down hallways on my way to the kitchen. 

"Steve" said Bucky. 

I felt my heart shatter as I jumped. I turned around and saw Bucky standing there. He had his hair down and was shirtless but wearing pajama pants. I held my shield in front of me and waited for Bucky to attack me. 

"I'm not going to attack you" said Bucky. 

"Are you sure" I asked hiding tears and hoping that Bucky didn't notice my voice crack. 

Bucky nodded and I can see tears in his eyes. 

"I'm with you to the end of the line" said Bucky. 

I put my shield down and let Bucky walk up to me. We wrapped our arms around each other and I closed my eyes as I cried. I missed Bucky. We dated for a year. Then the apocalypse happened and he became a vampire. 

"I missed you" I said. 

"I missed you two Steve" said Bucky. 

I opened my eyes and we broke the hug. 

"Come on, you can hide in our room" said Bucky. 

He grabbed my hand and we snuck off to our room. Luckily Tony added sound proof walls after "some people" had loud sex. We made it and locked the door. Bucky pushed me against the door and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him putting my fingers in his hair. I never want this moment to end. 

"So how is everyone" asked Bucky as he moved down to kiss my neck. 

I moaned as Bucky already found my special spot. 

"Well, Bruce says he, misses Tony's, ugh, help in the lab. Natasha, still a, mm, spy. Wanda, is pregnant" I said in between moans. 

Bucky stopped leaving kisses on my neck and stood up surprised. 

"What, but her and Vision were so happy together" said Bucky. 

"No they are still together. Vision is the father and has a you know, apparently" I said. 

"So that robot is getting laid more then me" said Bucky jealously. 

"Basically" I said. 

"But" I said as I moved my hands down to Bucky's butt. 

"I don't have to be back till sunrise and we have a couple hours if you want me to help you fix that" I said. 

"I'd love to Steve. But, if I cum inside you then it will turn you into a vampire" said Bucky. 

I thought about it. I love Bucky and want to stay with him but I can't leave my friends. I have to get back with food and medicine. However I don't want to leave Bucky. 

"Do whatever you are comfortable with. But I did promise the others I would bring supplies" I said. 

I wasn't sure if they should fuck or not. But here is a chapter of Steve x Bucky. And yes Steve will become a vampire one day so they can be together.