A Hated Super Family part 1

STEVE POV:

I was in the kitchen in avengers tower. Tony and I have been secretly dating for a year and a half now. We haven't told the others yet. We were but then Bruce and Clint got into a argument about the lgbt community. Clint said that its stupid and they are all either perverts, attention whores, or confused. Bruce went on to say that science says other wise. They argued and we had to break it up when Bruce Hulked out. I sat down at the table. 

"So Vision what are you making for breakfast" asked Falcon. 

"Just pancakes and orange juice. Who is all eating anyway" asked Vision. 

"Everyone is up except Tony" said Natasha. 

"Did he fall asleep in the lab again" asked Clint. 

"I'll go find him" I said. 

I stood up and went to Tony's room. I knocked on the door. 

"Hey Tony, are you awake" I asked. 

There was no answer. I opened the door and saw Tony was still asleep on his bed. I looked around and made sure no one was in ear shot. I entered Tony's room and sat on his bed. 

"Morning babe" I said. 

I kissed Tony's forehead. 

"Morning Cap. What time is it" asked Tony. 

"8:30. Everyone is in the kitchen" I said. 

Tony sat up. 

"I must of over slept. Friday, I thought I set my alarm for 8 o clock" said Tony. 

He yawned. 

"You did sir. You did wake up but fell asleep again. I think something is wrong with you sir. You have been sleeping more then usual" said Friday. 

"Do you feel okay" I asked. 

"I'm fine, a little extra sleep never hurt anyone. Let's just get some breakfast" said Tony. 

Tony and I headed to the kitchen. 

"Look who finally woke up. Did you go threw a scientific break threw me" asked Bruce. 

"No, I just over slept. But if you want I can wake up next time that happens" said Tony. 

We sat down at the table. 

"So what's this new avenger talk? I just got the message from fury" said Clint. 

"A new avenger? Did I miss something" asked Thor. 

"No, Fury is training super heroes and he was wondering if we would accept any new team members" I said. 

"Well, are we going to take on new members" asked Wanda. 

"Maybe, Fury said that they might not want to live in avengers tower with us but they can still be a part of the team" said Tony. 

"Okay but if they don't live in the tower then where do they live? I mean wouldn't it make more sense they live near us so we can fight as a team" asked Clint. 

"You do realize that they could fight evil in different parts of the world" asked Vision. 

"Yes but how far are we expanding the team" asked Clint. 

"Let's see if these people even have what it takes" said Natasha. 

Tony bolted up and ran off. 

"Is he okay" asked Falcon. 

"Let's go check on him" I said. 

We all got up and went to find Tony who was throwing up in the bathroom. So we had Natasha and Wanda wait outside. 

"Tony are you okay" I asked. 

"No, I feel terrible. I need to get to my lab and have Friday scan me for any illnesses" said Tony. 

Bruce and I picked Tony up. We carried him to the lab and laid him down on the table. I tried to relax as Friday scanned Tony. 

"Sir, there is a problem" said Friday. 

"What is it" asked Tony. 

"I'm sorry but I can only tell you and Steve. It relates to the error protocol" said Friday.