Play Date part 2

THOR POV: 

I was in the living room reading Heartstopper. I don't know what it is but Loki's boyfriend likes it. I turned the page and jumped as a loud bang was made. 

"STORMBREAKER" I yelled as I tried to summon the axe. 

"THOR" Black panther yelled. 

"Man of panthers" I asked. 

I stood up and set the book on the table. Stormbreaker finally came and I held the axe. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS LOKI" Black Panther yelled. 

"He said he had to pick up some stuff before heading to Westview. Why" I said. 

I'm guessing Loki did something to piss off Wakanda. Brother what did you do now? 

"That bitch showed up to Wakanda and said he wanted to meet my sister. I leave the room for five seconds and now Shuri is gone" said Black Panther angrily. 

"Well Loki didn't seem like he wanted to kill anyone" I said. 

I tried to think about what happened. Suddenly a portal appeared and we turned to see Stephen walk threw. 

"Thor, I'm going to ask you this once. Where is your brother" asked Stephen. 

He looks like he is ready to kill someone. 

"As I said to the man of panthers Loki said he had to pick some stuff up before going to Westview" I said. 

"Well I was watching Peter and America until Loki showed up. He asked me to fetch Wong and then when I came back the three of them were gone" said Stephen. 

I can tell by his voice he is trying very hard to not be angry. 

"Wait, so Loki is stealing people close to us and is going to Westview" said Black Panther. 

"Doesn't Wanda live there with here two kids and Vision" I asked. 

"Yes, Loki is probably going to steal Billy and Tommy" said Stephen. 

"Brother, what have you done" I asked. 

Stephen created a portal to Westview and we all ran threw it. We ran to Wanda's house. 

LOKI POV: 

"So America where are you from" asked Agnus. 

The cookies were now done and we were having a few. I did ask Wanda for the recipe and she gave me a copy. 

"Another dimension, my moms and I just got back together a few weeks ago" said America. 

Agnus gave a fake smile. 

"Oh, moms" said Agnus. 

Agnus looked at Wanda and me. 

"How do we tell her lesbians go to hell" whispered Agnus. 

"That's mean" said Peter. 

"But my moms are nice people" said America. 

"Yes but God doesn't like it when people sin. In order for your moms to get into heaven they can't be with each other. Women can only marry men" said Agnus. 

"Sounds boring" said Shuri. 

America started crying. I walked up to her and hugged her. 

"Don't listen to Agnus" said Peter. 

"I'm sure Agnus doesn't mean it" said Wanda as she gave Agnus a death glare. 

I rubbed America's back as she cried. 

"Religion is stupid anyway" said Tommy. 

"Don't listen to that mean America. She doesn't decide who get's into heaven. Plus I am the ruler of Hell so if your moms do end up down there I promise they won't be harmed" I said. 

For some reason that made America cry harder. 

"Okay, why don't we go outside and I'll have a chat with Agnus about how to be nice" said Wanda. 

The kids went out front to play outside while the two of us turned to Agnus. 

"Are you fucking serious" I asked. 

"What" asked Agnus. 

"You couldn't be nicer to America" said Wanda. 

"What's nicer then the truth" Agnus asked. 

"Oh bitch please, as someone who is pansexual I know that you don't have to be straight in order to get into heaven. Your cult just lies to spread fear" I said.