Wrong Number or is it?

PETER POV: 

I was at lunch when I got a text. 

Tony: Hello? 

Peter: Who is this 

Tony: Tony Stark 

Peter: Asshole 

Tony: Are you one of the one night stands I had and never called back or something? 

Peter: No, Tony Stark has been dead for two years so why the fuck would he text me? Let alone get my number 

Tony: Well, I am alive 

Peter: Prove it 

Tony: Is this proof enough 

I almost choked on my milk. 

Peter: 😂 1 I can find out where you got this image and 2 even if I can't I just need to look up tank top with a circle on it and find the company that made that top 

Tony: It's a plan tank top. The glowing circle is actually a mini arc reactor I made 

Peter: And it fits in the tank top 🤔 

Tony: It's in my chest 

Peter: Then how the fuck you alive 

Tony: I still have my organs 

Peter: Ya, anyway I'm busy. Later fake Tony Stark 

Tony: I'm not fake 

I have been texting this guy for a few months now. He still hasn't told me who he actually is. The school was taking about something excited today. A girl fainted as if she just saw Justin Bieber for the first time. 

"What's going on" I asked. 

"You didn't hear" asked Ned. 

"Hear what" I asked. 

"Tony Stark is still alive. He was brought home last night and will be doing a press comfrance. We are going to watch it today" said Ned excited. 

I was shocked and excited. The Tony Stark is back from the dead. We all went to class and saw Tony on the tv. 

"Mmmmm, those sexy abs. Wow I need to fan myself. Momma likes" said a girl. 

"He's like 40 and you're only 14" said another girl. 

"I'm lesbian but I must ask why is he shirtless" said a third girl. 

"What about that thing in his chest" asked a boy. 

I remember the fake Tony I was texting showed pictures that match the thing. 

"Hello, to start off any questions" asked Tony. 

"What's that thing in your chest" asked a person. 

"It's a mini arc reactor. It's to keep the shrapnel out of my heart" said Tony. 

There was more questions and finally Tony explained everything. 

"After the second year of being kidnapped the ten rings gave me this cell phone so I can take to one person" said Tony. 

"Who" asked a boy. 

Tony called the number. 

My cell phone started ringing. Everyone looked at me shocked. I didn't know what to do. 

"You going to answer that" asked a girl. 

I nervously grabbed my phone and answered the call. 

"Hi" I said nervously. 

"Hey, Peter" said Tony. 

"Hi, what are you doing" I asked. 

"Turn on the news. I'm on tv" said Tony. 

I let it sink in. 

"YOU'RE THE RESL TONY STARK. I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A SCAMMER" I yelled. 

"But I sent pictures from the cave" said Tony. 

"Did you never hear of photoshop" I asked. 

"I don't think scammers are that skilled" said Tony. 

"Whatever, so now that you're back what do you plan to do" I asked. 

"Well Pete, I'm going to shut down the weapon manufractioning of Stark industries" said Tony. 

There was a uproar. Tony hung up the phone and tried to calm everyone down. 

"How the fuck, did Tony Stark get Parker's number" asked Flash. 

"They probably just picked a random number" said a boy. 

I just sat in silence with my class staring at me. This whole time I was texting the Tony Stark.