Dentist Tony x Stephen

STEPHEN POV: 

I grabbed Tony and put him over my shoulder before creating a portal. I made a portal to the tower and carried Tony inside. 

"Oh my God, Tony" said Pepper. 

"Is he okay" asked Peter. 

Tony mumbled something and grabbed my butt. 

"He's fine. The dentist just had to put him to sleep to fix his chipped tooth" I said. 

I set Tony down on the couch. 

"I assume that is also how you got a black eye" said Pepper. 

"Yep" I said. 

I sat down on the couch. 

"Why not just create a portal to the dentist" asked Peter. 

"I tried, Tony swallowed my ring and ran off. I had to chase after him. You know for a scrawny man who hides behind a suit of armor he really is quick" I said. 

"Well at least you didn't have to hire strippers to bribe him" said Pepper. 

"Is that how you dealt with him" I asked. 

"For 18 years" said Pepper. 

"Mr Stark isn't that bad guys" said Peter. 

"Kid, let me tell you a story" I said. 

FLASHBACK: 

Tony and I were at the sanctum. We were having popcorn from the movie we just saw. 

"So you wouldn't date a vampire" I asked. 

"Of course not, all that super natural stuff is weird. Plus Edward said how he wanted to kill Bella. That's not healthy romance" said Tony. 

"And a man with a suit of armor dating a sourcer is completely normal" I said. 

"Okay, fair point. I guess I would date a vampire if it wasn't Edward. I want more of a healthy relationship and don't want the hole, Oh no, there is blood I can't FUCK" Tony said yelling the last word. 

I laughed at first but saw Tony was in pain. 

"Are you okay Tony" I asked. 

"Ya, I'm fine" said Tony. 

He rubbed his mouth. 

"Let me see" I said. 

"It's nothing" said Tony. 

"Well if it's nothing then you'll show me" I said. 

"There is nothing to show you" said Tony. 

"Then why is there blood on your teeth" I asked. 

Tony froze. He closed his mouth and tried to clean it with his tongue. I signed annoyed. 

"No, alright I know that look. Absolutely not" said Tony. 

"Cloak" I said. 

The cloak wrapped around Tony and held him in the chair. 

"STEPHEN, YOU LET ME GO OR I'LL TELL WONG WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT BOOK" Tony yelled. 

I ignored him and walked up to Tony. I opened his mouth and looked inside. The blood is coming from a chipped tooth. I let go of Tony's face. 

"Relax it's just a chipped tooth. We can go to the dentist and have it fixed right away" I said. 

Tony became pale. 

"T, the dentist" asked Tony nervously. 

"Ya, you've been to the dentist before right" I said. 

"But the dentist is so scary. They wear mask and shine a light in your face and have painful tools that make weird noises" said Tony nervously. 

"Tony you have to go and get your tooth fixed" I said. 

"No, you can't make me" said Tony. 

I grabbed my cellphone and called a dental place. They answered with the usual hello this is (company) how may we help you?

"Hello, this is Stephen Strange. I'd like to set up a appointment for my boyfriend Tony Stark. He chipped his tooth on some popcorn and now it's bleeding" I said. 

"Okay, I can get you in with Doctor Doom in one hour" said the lady on the other end. 

"A hour sounds perfect. We will be there" I said. 

I hung up and put my phone away. 

"See that wasn't so hard. Your appointment is in a hour" I said. 

"I'm not going, and you can't make me" said Tony. 

I crossed my arms. 

"Oh I think I can. With a little magic" I said. 

"You wouldn't" said Tony.