Irondad Spideyson

PETER POV: 

I walked threw the file room with Fury. 

"Here, Chloe Decker" I said. 

Fury and I stopped walking and grabbed the file boxes. We started looking threw it. 

"It says nothing about tracking her" I said. 

"Well, she's probably dead" said Fury. 

"What" I asked confused. 

Fury showed me the file he was looking at. 

"Plane went down. Two people missing, everyone else survived. Few injuries but they lived. But they are trying to cover up a alien attack. That's why security here was unfriendly" said Fury. 

"When did this happen" I asked. 

"Six months ago" said Fury. 

"Who was the other passenger" I asked as I read the file. 

"Tom Holland. His aunt may parker woke up after they landed and Tom was gone" said Fury as he gave me the file. 

I looked threw the files. May lost her nephew. It reminds me of I'm stuck here on earth and miss my dad. 

"Everything okay" asked Fury. 

"Ya, I just miss my dad" I said. 

I hope he is okay. Fury's cellphone dinged. He looked at it before putting it away. 

"I'll be right back" said Fury. 

"K" I said. 

Fury left and I continued the read the files. I wiped my eyes as I read. The demons are looking for the queen the Hell but no one knows where she is. I flipped to another page and saw a picture from a security camera in the airport. I looked closer confused. That looks like me. I was never on Earth. I took the picture and put the files back. I left the room and found a empty hallway to call my father. 

"Peter, are you okay" asked my dad. 

"Ya, I met a guy named Fury. He's been helping me look for Chloe. She was here on earth in a plane crash. Do you know anything about that" I said. 

"A little, the demons are covering most of it up. All anyone knows for sure is Chloe is still alive but no one knows where the hell she is" said my dad. 

I took a deep breath and looked at the floor while shaking my leg a little. 

"Does it say anything about me" I asked. 

"About you? Why would it" asked my dad. 

I stopped shaking my leg and picked my head up to look at the wall. 

"I found possible evidence that I had a life here on Earth and was on the plane" I said. 

"Why would you be on Earth? It's full of humans. It doesn't make sense" said my dad. 

"May Parker is who I see when I visit the supreme intelligence. You see some one important to you and I knew her. I see her in my dreams" I said. 

"It's possible you met her before but it's too soon to know anything for certain. Whatever is happening we will figure it out. For now just stay safe and be careful. I know Fury is helping you but he is still human and a stranger so watch your back, okay" said my dad. 

"Okay" I said. 

"We are getting closer to Earth. Probably another hour or two till we get there. I want you to wait till we get there before looking for Chloe. No one can find the rules unless they want to be found. So it's not worth wasting your time. Wait for me to find you. Can you do that" asked my dad. 

"Ya" I said. 

"Good" said my dad. 

"Dad" I said. 

"Yes" said my dad. 

"I love you" I said. 

"I love you two Pete. Now stay safe. I have to go now" said my dad. 

He hung up and I put my communicator away. I can't find Chloe but I can find May. I left and went down the stairs.