Arranged Marriage (Loki X Thor NOT INCEST)

THOR POV: 

I'm in trouble. My father called Hela and I to the kitchen for dinner but also said he needed to talk about something. Wait, what if I'm adopted? I mean that would mean Hela isn't my sister so, it actually wouldn't be all that bad. Seriously try having her as your sister. She is Satan. If he was a female. We went to the kitchen and sat at the table. 

"For the record, what ever you are mad about it wasn't me. It was Thor" said Hela. 

"It was not, you're the one who was riding the horse" I said. 

Hela threw a piece of bread at me. 

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH" father yelled. 

We were silent and sat there. 

"Now, you're father and I have been talking. We decided that for the good of the kingdoms Hela will become queen of Asgard" said mother. 

"HA, IN YOUR FACE THOR" Hela yelled. 

"WHY, I'M MUCH BETTER AT RULING" I yelled. 

"If you two would allow your mother to finish we decided that Thor will marry the oldest prince of Jotunhiem. Prince Loki" said father. 

I was shocked and Hela burst out laughing. 

"Have fun being squashed or being pounded to death bottom" said Hela as she laughed. 

"I AM A TOP AND MY LOVE LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" i yelled. 

I looked back at mother and father. 

"But I can't get married. I haven't even met the guy. Plus the frost giants are huge" I said. 

"Can't believe my brother gets a man with a bigger cock then me" said Hela as she drinked her wine. 

"HELA" Mother yelled. 

"I'm not complaining. I still get to be queen after all" said Hela. 

"You should still watch your language. And as for Thor, this marriage is based off of a truce. Laufey and I both have two kids so you don't even need to worry about making a heir with this man. Loki already agreed to be a surrogate for his brother if he ends up with a boy" said father. 

"But it's still bestiality. We are two different species. How are we suppose to cuddle, or kiss, or do anything" I asked. 

"Actually you and Loki with have to become both a Asgardian and a frost giant. Loki and his father will be coming here to tomorrow and spend a weak while Loki heals. Then we will go to Jotunhiem so you can become a frost giant. Loki's brother however will be coming here later today. He had to pick up some medicine from Earth so he will come earlier then the other two. You will be a frost giant in the cold and Asgardian in warm temperatures" said father. 

"But father, I can't just marry some boy I never met" I said. 

"Well I thought you were gay. You are gay, aren't you" asked father. 

"Yes but that isn't how it works. Even we have standards" I said. 

"Plus why does he get married before me" asked Hela. 

Our parents were annoyed. 

"Just because you are the oldest doesn't mean you get married first Hela" said mother. 

"Still, I'm the oldest. But at least I'm not marrying a frost giant" said Hela.

"Well I'm not either. I haven't even met the guy. I can't marry a stranger" I said. 

"You have a month to get to know each other before the wedding. You both like poptarts and alcohol" said mother. 

"But I don't even love him" I said. 

"Son, you are getting married to end the war. You don't even have to sleep in the same bed as him" said father. 

"Fine, I guess I'll give Loki a chance" I said annoyed.