Stucky (Frost)

BUCKY POV: 

"I didn't want to tell you two because you would demand he becomes a vampire" I said. 

We were silent for a minute. Tony put his coffee down and started heading to my room. I ran after him with Thor following. 

"No Tony wait. My room is a mess" I said loudly. 

Hopefully Steve is awake and will hide. Tony slammed my door open and Steve fell off the bed. He picked his head up. 

"Tony" said Steve. 

"So, when were you planning to tell us you are here" asked Tony. 

"I'm a grown man I don't have to tell you anything" said Steve as he stood up. 

"Here I thought the captain america would never break the law" said Tony crossing his arms. 

"Oh come on Stark. We both know that's not true considering the break we took" said Steve. 

"Break" asked Thor as he entered the room. 

"While you were away the team had a, slight, disagreement. People online called it civil war" I explained. 

"Ya, well if I remember correctly all humans have to become vampires. But I will turn a blind eye just this once because I don't want to have to hurt you" said Tony. 

He left the room. 

"Just don't get caught again" said Tony.

"It is good to see you again son of Rogers. Let me know if you want breakfast" said Thor.

He left and Steve and I were silent for a moment.

"Well, that went better then I thought" I said.

"They will probably try to turn me into a vampire before I leave" said Steve.

"Ya, you should probably leave while you still can. The others need the supplies" I said.

It's sad that Steve can't stay but I understand why he must go. Steve walked up to me and put his hand on my cheek.

"I don't want to go if I can't come back" said Steve.

"But if you stay then you'll have to become a vampire" I said.

"I know, but if I don't then our relationship is just beastiallity" said Steve.

I snickered a little nervous.

"Wow, way to make it awkward Steve" I said.

He gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'll be back Buck. First a promise is a promise so I have to drop off the supplies to Natasha" said Steve.

He went to finish getting ready and put his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, wait before you go I texted Nat while you were asleep" I said.

"I know, I saw the text. I'll be back love" said Steve.

He climbed out the window and left. He really is something. I smiled and went back to the kitchen.

"By the way Barns, since you hid Americass ass in your room I need you to go by some groceries today to replace what Steve took" said Tony.

"Ya okay, just give me a list and I will go after breakfast" I said.

I had breakfast and thought about Steve. I know he is coming back but I finally might get to go on another date with him. What would we do? I guess we can go see a movie or to the park. Maybe I can give him a massage.

I'll ask Steve what he thinks. After breakfast I went to the store and was buying the food. I got some bread and saw the donuts. They have a donut with red white and blue sprinkles. That's Steve's favorite. Also Tony's because Steve hates it when Tony eats it. I'll buy donuts some other time. Not today though. Next on the list is fruit. Is that actual fruit or fruit snacks? What does the smiley face next to fruit mean?