Thor x Reader ending spoiler

THOR POV: 

I stood there as the Bifrost was destroying Pluto. I have to stop it. I ran in and tried to shut it down. Loki ran in after me. 

"You can't stop this. The Bifrost will build until it tears that planet apart" said Loki. 

"Then I'll destroy the bifrost" I said. 

Loki laughed. 

"You don't have the strength to do so" said Loki. 

I grabbed my hammer and slammed it against the ground. Loki was shocked. I kept trying to destroy the bifrost. I won't let the frost people die. 

"What, what are you doing" asked Loki in shock. 

I ignored him and kept smashing the bifrost. 

"IF YOU DESTROY THE BIFROST YOU'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN" Loki yelled. 

"I don't care" I said. 

I kept smashing everything. Loki ran up to try and stab me but there was a explosion. The bifrost was destroyed and I fainted. 

"Is he okay" asked Darcy. 

I was on the ground in the cold. 

"Thor, please don't be dead" said (y/n). 

I opened my eyes and saw Darcy, (y/n), and Selvig. (y/n) smiled when she saw I was okay. 

"Oh my god what happened" asked (y/n). 

"Loki was going to use the bifrost to destroy your planet. So I stopped him" I said. 

(y/n) helped me stand up and hugged me. I hugged back and closed my eyes. I must of been sent to Pluto after the explosion but that means I can't go home to Asgard. We broke the hug. 

"Are you alright" asked (y/n). 

"Ya" I said. 

We left the bifrost sight and went to the house (y/n) lives at. 

This is all I got. I'll edit it later and right more. But I want your fangirls opinion so far. It's based off of Thor the first movie but instead Thor is banished to Pluto where the frost people (not giants. They are the same size as us) live. You are one of them. So Selvig is your father and Darcy your sister. You were all three born as wing aliens (just people but with massive wings so you can fly). Later your mom died and you three moved to Pluto (Jotunheim was destroyed long before all of this). You became frost people cross breeds because you still have your birth DNA. So you are both and your skin turns blue in the cold but is (skin/color) (which ever color your skin is in real life) in warm climate.