Avengers the movie but different part 4

"We never lost you. We just kept our distance and helped keep you safe" said Natasha.

"Why" asked Bruce.

"Your fathers trust you but now we need you to come" said Natasha.

"Absolutely not" said the demon.

"What if I say no" asked Bruce.

"I'll make you change your mind" said Natasha.

"What if the other guy says no" asked Bruce.

"Well I think you both should know that we are facing a emergency" said Natasha.

She pulled up a picture of the frost cube on her cell phone.

"This is the frost cube, it's been taken" said Natasha.

Bruce took the phone and looked at it.

"What do you expect me to do? Eat it" asked Bruce.

"We want you to find it. It has the presents of a alien soul inside. There is no one that can track souls like the demon inside you. If there was then that is where I would be" said Natasha.

"So my father doesn't want to kill the demon" said Bruce.

"Not that I know of" said Natasha.

"And my father tells you everything" asked Bruce.

"Talk to fury we need you on this" said Natasha as she took her phone back.

"You need us in a cage" asked Bruce.

"No one will put you in a cage" said Natasha.

"STOP LYING" the demon yelled so Natasha could here.

The demon can take control when ever he wants. He is able to talk with others hearing him if he wants. He just has to take control of Bruce's body. Natasha grabbed a gun with salt bullets. Bruce took back over.

"Sorry, he doesn't exactly interact with humans a lot and doesn't trust you. So why don't we do this the easy way where you don't use that, and the demon won't kill you" said Bruce.

Natasha thought for a moment.

"Stand down" she said into her ear piece.

"Just you and me? The demon was able to detect the others" said Bruce.

MEANWHILE

Steve was punching a bag as memories from the Titanic (yes, the Titanic) came back.

"Even God himself couldn't sink this ship" said a man.

There was a party on the ship when it hit the ice berg. The ship started sink.

People were getting onto life boats. "Women and children, sorry sir" said a man. His wife Peggy turned to her husband. "Come find me in America" she said. Peggy kissed Steve on the lips and got into the life boat.

The ice cold water swallowed the ship and those still on it. Steve fainted and went down with the ship.

After about a hour or so after the broken ship hit the ocean floor the life of the sea along with fish aliens came down to eat those who died on the ship. They found out that Steve was still alive and he was brought back to safety.

Steve blamed himself for the sinking of the ship. He couldn't bring himself to talk to his wife after that. So he hasn't seen her since she climbed into that life boat.

Steve punched the bag and it fell off the chain. The memories of that night still haunt him. Steve signed and grabbed another punching bag. He put it on the chain and started to punch it.

"Trouble sleeping" asked Fury.

"I'm a alien sir. I haven't slept once in my life" said Steve.

He stopped punching the bag and started taking his gloves off as he walked up to his bag.

"Do you need me for something" asked Steve.

"I have a mission" said Fury.

"You trying to get me back in the word" asked Steve.

"Trying to save it" said Fury giving Steve a file.