Extremist Tony x Stephen

TONY POV:

Stephen reached his hand out. I made it as close as I can but still can't reach.

"I can't reach" said Stephen.

"Let me catch you" I said.

"What" asked Stephen.

I can see the fear in his eyes. We are both scared.

"We can't reach any further and you can't stay there. Let go I'll catch you I promise" I said.

Stephen took a deep breath and fell. Our fingers brushed against as he fell.

"NO" I yelled.

I shot ice and Stephen shot mold. Our ropes connected and Stephen stopped falling. He looked down and then back at me. We both smiled.

"Hold on" I said.

I pulled Stephen up and set him on his feet.

"Nice catch" said Stephen.

We hugged each other. I closed my eyes a savored the hug.

"I'm so glad you are okay" I said.

"Ya but, Killian infected me with extremis" said Stephen.

We broke the hug and saw Killian standing there. Stephen and I ran up to fight him. I'll make him pay for everything. We fought for a bit until my suit crash landed on the ground.

"What ever" I said.

"You really shouldn't of killed my father Tony. But I guess you both are just murderers" said Killian.

He jumped down from the ledge.

"WAIT, you're right. I shouldn't of killed him. Here's where your wrong. Your father was the murder" I said.

Killian ran up to attack but Stephen punched him the face. I had my suit go on Killian and hold him against the wall.

"Jarvis, do me a favor and blow up my suit please" I said.

"NO" Killian yelled as Stephen and I ran to safety.

My suit blew up and the place was destroyed. In the end Killian was dead and everyone else was arrested. I couldn't remove the extremist from Stephen.

"You sure about this" asked Stephen.

"Ya, by alien law we have to be the same species. Plus I learned it doesn't matter what we are. I just want to have you by my side" I said.

Stephen and I hugged. Extremist mutated after it entered Stephen and now people won't blow up. It's more stable now so I'm able to get extremist.

"I'll be here when you wake up" said Stephen.

We broke the hug and I entered the surgery room. I saw Stephen on the other side of the window. I had a gas mask placed on my face and gave a small wave to Stephen. He waved back and I was put sleep. I was out for a while. After the process I woke in a hospital room. 

"Hey, you feeling okay Tony" asked Stephen. 

He sat on the side of the bed. 

"Ya, just tired" I said. 

Stephen kissed my forehead. 

"I'm glad it isn't painful anymore. There is no way I would of let you do this if it was as painful as when I did it" said Stephen. 

"I just wish you weren't forced to do it. I was really worried about you" I said. 

Stephen smiled and gave me a cold slushie. 

"It will help you cool down" said Stephen. 

"Thanks" I said. 

I managed to be able to sit up but lean on Stephen's chest. With how hot I feel, physically not sexy, it's best to drink cold stuff to help cool me down. The good news is I won't blow up. I ate the slushie and just relaxed. I pretty much sweated so much I'm, uh, well, the blanket is covering my naked body. The only problem is I'm naked at a hospital and want to "touch" my boyfriend. After I finish this slushie.