I'll Burn The World For You part 2

LOKI POV:

"Mobius was at the beach surfing with his coworker Dale when he was attacked by a shark. Dale helped Mobius get to the beach where several other people helped and called a ambulance to get Mobius to the hospital. The doctors say that Mobius will be okay and it will be a while before he can work after losing his leg" said the news reporter.

The camera switched to a room where people sat at a tablet.

"Wow, that's awful but I'm glad he will be okay. In other news Loki came down to earth to try and take over us again" said another reporter.

"I DID NOT. I CAME TO SEE MOBIUS" I screamed.

"Look if you promise to behave I'll have the Avengers take you to see Mobius" said Fury.

"Okay, I promise" I said.

"It's true. Loki is a good guy now. There is even a variant of her holding the multiverse together" said OB.

"What" asked Thor.

"I'll explain later" I said.

The avengers took us to their jet and flew to the hospital. The flight took what felt like forever.

"So, how do you know Loki" asked Thor.

"Loki and I both work for the tva and so does Mobius. Loki has helped protect the multiverse a lot" said OB.

Everyone look at me.

"We sure it's our Loki" asked Bruce.

"We're here" said Barton as we landed.

The doors opened and I ran inside the hospital. There was people watching me and screaming go back to your country. I ran to the front desk and the women looked at me with fear.

"What room is Mobius in" I asked.

"I'll go get the manager quick" said the women.

"WAIT" Stark yelled as the Avengers and others ran up to us.

"My brother Loki is looking for his friend Mobius. We came with to keep a eye on him" said Thor.

"Fourth floor room 32B" said the women.

"Thank you" I said.

I ran to the room with people yelling at me to walk. I can't because I can't wait. I have to see Mobius. I stopped when I made it to the room and saw Mobius asleep on a bed. I walked up to the bed and saw Mobius covered with a blanket and his leg was in a cast and laying on a pillow. I put my hand on Mobius' cheek and he opened his eyes.

"Loki, I thought you had work" said Mobius.

I burst into tears and hugged Mobius.

"I thought you died. Dale said that you were gone" I said.

Mobius hugged me back.

"I'm here. Well, the shark bit my leg clean off but the rest of me is here" said Mobius.

"You scared me to death" I said.

I kissed Mobius on the lips.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"I'll be fine Loki. I'll live. What about you? I saw the news" said Mobius.

"I'm better now. I got your text and I came to see you but the Avengers thought I'm taking over the world but" I started.

I grabbed Mobius' hand and held it.

"There is no point in having a thrown when you aren't by my side. I can't imagine a world without you in it. You are my world" said Loki.

Mobius smiled and I laid with him. The others and Avengers either left or entered the room.

"You must be Loki's boyfriends" said mom.

"I am. Sorry we had to meet like this" said Mobius.

"It's alright. It's not your fault. I'm just glad to see my child found someone who makes them happy" said mom.

"What about your boys" I asked looking at Mobius.

"My sister said she can stay at my house till I'm back on my feet and Dale will pick them up after school. They don't know what happened yet. I don't want to tell them until after school" said Mobius.