The Baby Avenger (Super Family)

TONY POV:

I was asleep in bed with Steve. We are dating and all the avengers are cool with it. The lights turned on. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. "What time is it" asked Steve tiredly. "Jarvis it is 3 in the morning. Why did you wake us up" I asked. "There is a box outside sir" said Jarvis. I sat up and stretched. "I thought it wasn't suppose to come until tomorrow" I said. "What" asked Steve. "I just ordered some parts for a new suit. I'll go put the box in my lab quick. You can go back to sleep" I said. I got up and left the room. Jarvis turned the lights off and I went to the front door. I opened the door and heard crying. That isn't normal. I opened the box and was surprised. There was a baby in there. Naked with only a blanket. What kind of monster shoves a baby in the box like that. I picked up the baby and wrapped it in the blanket. I can take care of the little guy for now. I carried the baby inside and he stopped crying.

He looked at me. I took the baby to the kitchen. He might be hungry. I have some carrots that I can turn into baby food. I asked Jarvis how to make baby food and made some for the baby. I'll call him Peter. I turned back to the counter and saw the baby was gone. How, I guess he is at the age where he can roll over and crawl but he couldn't of fallen off the counter. I would of heard him hit the ground and scream in pain. I started looking for the baby. "Stark, it's 3 in the morning. Are you seriously making breakfast right now" asked Thor. "No, I found a baby outside but I lost him" I said. "A baby" asked Steve. By now all the avengers were up. "Yes, I left him on the counter but he is gone now" I said. I'm worried. I had him for not even a minute and he is already missing. I'm a bad father. "Let's split up and find him" said Hawkeye. I heard a crying. We looked up and saw the baby sitting on the ceiling crying.

"What, I didn't know humans can climb like that" said Thor. "We can't" said Natasha. "Give me a lift" I said. Steve held me up and I grabbed Peter. Steve put me down on the ground and I grabbed a spoon. I got some baby food and Peter ate it. "Who would leave a baby on our front door step" asked Bruce. "A monster, that's who" said Antman. "I'll take care of Peter for now. But I wonder how he got on the ceiling" I said as I fed Peter. "Maybe he has some kind of power or something. I think it's best we run some test" said Bruce. "And get the boy some clothes" said Vision. Peter finished the carrots and I took him to my lab. I put him in a old shirt that doesn't fit me anymore. Wanda went to go buy some diapers and stuff. I had Bruce watch Peter while I made a play pen for him. I set it against the wall and placed Peter in it. Peter shot a spider web and pulled my glasses off my face. "Hey" I said. Peter laughed and started chewing on my glasses. I took them back and gave Peter a hammer. "Tony you can't give Peter a hammer" said Bruce. "He will be fine" I said. Bruce took the hammer and gave Peter a shoe.