Loki X Reader idea

LOKI POV:

It's already getting late. Today was a long day. Thor hasn't shut up about becoming king next week. I understand you are excited but calm down a little. He's even talking about it in his sleep. I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I locked it and turned on my computer. I go to midguard a lot. I even have a job. However some Karen's, well, they don't happy about the kind of club I work at. A gay, "dance" club. So now myself and other dancers are currently unable to work while the court handles this. The Karen tried to claim that we shouldn't work at a place that isn't appropriate for children. All that aside I decided to set up a dating account for online dating. I heard it works. My lights were turned off. I signed annoyed.

"Thor turn the lights back on. And I thought you were out drinking with your friends" I said annoyed.

I'm the God of mischief. I know a good prank when I see one but turning off the lights to scare someone is child's play. It's too basic. Thor is probably just angry that I turned his bath water into snacks. I made sure they were harmless but it was a hilarious prank.

"I am not Thor" said a voice.

I was shocked. I wasn't expecting someone else. I closed the laptop and stood up. I created two daggers and stoop in the center of the room.

"Then who are you" I asked.

"He should be using ice instead of blades" a second voice whispered.

"You think he knows how" a third voice whispered.

"What are you three doing in my room" I asked.

My laptop was opened and turned around to see who was looking at it. I froze in complete shock. A frost giant, here, especially in my room.

"What is this" asked the first frost giant who was sitting at the computer.

"Keep your hands off my stuff" I said pointing my daggers at him.

"Sure, just tell me where I can find Mr Laufeyson" said the frost giant.

He closed the computer. I was confused. I never knew Laufey had a son.

"What" I asked.

"He doesn't know" said the second voice.

"Of course he doesn't. Odin lied to everyone when he claimed Loki was his son" said the third voice.

I was confused and shocked. Lied? No that can't be true. Why would he do that? Plus this is a great tactic to get inside someone's head.

"Our king sent us to find his son. It's been long enough of him being lied to" said the first.

I made the daggers vanish.

"Well, as you can see he isn't here. Try the library" I said.

"I'm not stupid. You literally have Loki in big letters hanging on the wall" said the first.

"I never said this was my room" I said.

"Then what are you doing in here" asked the first frost giant.

"Looking for a good prank to play. Just some harmless fun" I said.

The room was silent.

"Fine, but we aren't leaving without him" said the first.

The three frost giants left the room. Well, that buys me some time. I quickly left and ran far away from my room. Lied? That has to be a trick right? I should tell father that there are frost giants here but what if they are telling the truth? No, it's a trick. And it appears to be working. I am not a frost giant. I'm just a regular asguardain who can't go out in the cold. Father never let's me.