Roxxcart (Loki x Sylvie SIBLINGS)

LOKI POV: 

We made it threw the portal and stood outside Roxxcart. The TVA and I are looking for my sister Sylvie. Right now there is a bad storm outside. We entered the mall and I used my powers to dry myself. Plus I now have warm clothes. But it didn't last long since I'm on the frost giant planet where it's always winter.

"What the hell was that" asked B15. 

"That was me, using magic to dry my clothes. You are aware I have powers right" I said. 

It thundered outside. 

"Let's fan out and search for Sylvie. You guys take the front half and Loki and I will go with the others to the back half" said Mobius. 

"No, Loki stays with me" said B15. 

"Why" asked Mobius. 

"My team my rules. Loki is a threat wh" said B15. 

"Of course he is threat. Thats why I want him with me" said Mobius. 

"I can't keep a eye on him if he is with you" said B15. 

"You don't need to keep a eye on him because I'm going to be with him" said Mobius. 

"Mobius it's fine, you can trust me. I understand I have to earn that" I said. 

We were silent for a minute. 

"Why is it the people you can't trust are always saying trust me" asked Mobius. 

"Just go" said B15. 

We all split up and went our separate ways. 

"Where do we start" I asked. 

"We will start with the gardens at the back and move our way to the middle. Then go to the other floors" said B15. 

"This mall has a garden" I asked. 

"This is no ordinary mall like the ones you have on Earth. Due to the constant unpredictable storms the town had to be built in a strong structure. This mall is the entire town. I'm sure there is a map you can look at later" said B15. 

"So if everyone lives here then why hide out in one area" I asked. 

"The building is strong but not unbreakable. If the storm gets bad enough the building is destroyed and it's best everyone is in one place" said B15. 

I guess that makes sense. We made it to the gardens. There was even a butterfly garden. But these butterflies and different because they are made of a living ice I think. They are winter butterflies is all I know. We didn't find anyone and went to the planet shop. Everything here is different then earth. The flowers have frozen petals probably wouldn't survive in the summer. We saw a frost giant looking at some plants. 

"HEY" B 15 yelled as she pointed her weapon at him. 

The man turned around but held his hands up. 

"What are you doing here" asked B15. 

"Shopping for plants" said the frost giants. 

"In the storm" I asked. 

"There is a sale and I'm just browsing. I'm not buying anything right now" said the frost giant. 

"Could that be her" asked B15. 

"I mean I probably would of worn something more active or sneak up on us but ya maybe" I said. 

B15 walked over to the frost giant. He held her arm and fell to the ground. 

"Is he dead" I asked. 

What just happened? 

"No, they usually survive" said B15. 

She turned to face me. 

"So, you're the fool to sent in to help them stop me from finding my brother" said B15. 

"Sylvie, I assume" I said. 

"The one and only" said B15. 

She smiled. I smiled back. 

"How nice to finally meet you" I said. 

"Wish I could say the same" said B15. 

She left. I followed her and tried to keep a eye out for the missing supplies that Sylvie stole or Sylvie herself.