Barry X Oliver part 2

BARRY POV: 

I went to the restaurant and waited for Oliver. I waited by the entrance for him. I hope he can make it here. I was checking my messages when the door opened. 

"Barry" asked Oliver. 

I looked up from my phone and turned around to see Oliver. 

"Hey, you made it" I said with a smile. 

I could see tears in Oliver's eyes. He ran up and hugged me. I was surprised but hugged back. Oliver closed his eyes and hugged me like he lost me. 

"Is everything okay Ollie" I asked. 

"Ya, it's just been a long week" said Oliver. 

He broke the hug and had his hand on my arm. 

"I'm just so glad to see you" said Oliver. 

I smiled and gave Oliver a kiss on the lips. He was a little surprised but blushed. 

"I promise it will get better" I said. 

Oliver gave a nervous laugh. 

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep" said Oliver. 

"Allen party of 2" said a worker. 

"That's us" I said. 

We followed the lady to our table and ordered some drinks. The lady left and we looked at the menu. 

"So what have you been up to lately" asked Oliver. 

"Well, there is still meta humans all the time. Oh a few days ago the captain fell asleep in his office and someone drew a mustache on his face. We still haven't figured out who" I said. 

Oliver and I laughed a little. He seemed confused on something. 

"What the hell is a meta human" asked Oliver. 

"What" I asked confused. 

Oliver should know what a meta human is. 

"They are people who have powers" I said. 

I leaned in to whisper. 

"Like me, remember? The particle accelerator went off" I started. 

"I don't want to talk about that" Oliver snapped. 

"Okay" I said sitting up. 

This is weird. Oliver never acts like this. My phone started to ring. I grabbed it and was going to decline the call but noticed the name. Olliepie (kissyface). 

"One second, it's work" I said. 

I answered the call. 

"Hello" I said. 

"Barry, where are you" asked Oliver. 

"What are you talking about? We're on a date" I said. 

"Barry give me the phone" said Oliver. 

"That's not me Barry. Who ever you are with isn't me. I'm at S.t.a.r. labs. Not all of us have super healing" said Oliver on the phone. 

I was surprised and confused. 

"Barry" asked the Oliver in front of me. 

I hung up the phone and put it away. I used my super speed to leave money for the food and tip before grabbing Oliver and running to Star labs. We made it and I put him down but was surprised to see another Oliver but he had a broken arm. 

What the hell just happened" asked the Oliver I carried. 

He was confused and looked around surprised. 

"Double gamer" said Cisco. 

The Oliver with a broken arm ran up to the other Oliver. 

"Who are you" he yelled angrily. 

"Relax, I'm you from another universe" said the other Oliver. 

"Prove it" said the Oliver with a broken arm. 

"Well would you like me to pee in a cup or give you some of my blood" said the other Oliver sarcastically. 

"He does look like Oliver" said Felicity. 

"But how would he of got here" I asked. 

"And why were you out on a date with MY Barry" asked the Oliver with a broken arm. 

"MAYBE BECAUSE I MIGHT NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE BARRY EVER AGAIN IN MY UNIVERSE" the other Oliver yelled. 

We were silent for a minute. Did I die? The other Oliver took a deep breath. 

"In my universe the date is Janurary 7, 2014. The last time I saw Barry, was before he went back to Central city to see the particle accelerator turn on. He left me a letter saying that he likes me but, after the accelerater went active" said the other Oliver. 

There were tears in his eyes as he took another deep breath. 

"Barry was struck by lightning, and now he is in a coma" said the other Oliver. 

"Oh thank God, I mean you made it sound like I was dead" I said.