Hospitals and Thanos (Tony x Stephen Dating)

TONY POV:

It has been a month since Pepper said we need a break. I told her that if we need a break then we should get a divorce. So we did. I'm just glad she still helps me take care of our son Peter. I remember when I first held Peter in my arms when he was 2 years old I promised myself I would be a good dad. Why the hell did I wait 2 years to hold my only son for the first time? Well, I was kidnapped by terrorist and had shrapnel stuck in my chest. It took two years to break free from them. When I arrived home I was surprised to see Pepper with a two year old boy. I had no idea she was pregnant when I left. I'm glad I made it back. I was now having my usual coffee with breakfast. Peter walked into the kitchen funny. "Peter are you okay" I asked. "Ya, I'm just have trouble down there" said Peter. Well that's not vage or anything. "Trouble how" I asked. "Uh, I haven't pooped yet" said Peter nervously. "For how long" I asked. Peter looked guilty of something.

"Um, three weeks" said Peter nervously. After hearing that I took him straight to the hospital. Peter kept saying we don't have to go and that he is fine. I told him it was this or Peppers famous casserole. In short it makes you shit. A lot. We arrived at the hospital and Peter could barely sit with out being in pain. Finally the doctor came in. "Sorry for the wait, we are running behind today. So many teenagers are coming in with a variety of stuff stuck in their ass" said the doctor. Peter tensed up. "Anyway" said the doctor. He looked up from his clipboard and I was met with sex eyes. I know I'm bisexual but damn. He can operate on me. You know if I wasn't here because of Peter. The doctor sat down. "I'm doctor strange, what seems to be the problem" asked the doctor. "My son is having issues with pooping" I said. "Can he still pee" asked Strange. "Yes" said Peter nervously. There was more questions and test. Strange said it's best to make sure that nothing is blocking the whole. Peter had to do x rays as well.

Thank God I have insurance. It's a America thing. The x rays finally came back. "Well, we found out what is wrong with Peter" said Strange. "Will he be okay" I asked. "He'll be fine, we just have to perform a simple surgery quick" said Strange. Peter became a little pale. "Why" I asked a little angry. Strange hung up the x rays for us to see. Please tell me there is a mix up. For Peter's sake. There was what looks to be a dildo up my son's ass. I don't care if he uses one but I think it's time I have the talk with Peter. Who was looking at the ground embarrassed. "Do we have to do surgery" asked Peter nervously. "Yes, it's too far up there to reach and it's been three weeks already" said Strange. Peter was placed into surgery so they could remove the dildo. I had no idea Peter even had a purple dildo. Once Peter was able to leave after a few days I took him home and gave him the talk. I also saw the bills from the hospital. It cost that much to simple remove a dildo from my son's butt. Thank God insurance covered it. I later saw Strange at the store and we got to talking. It started out about how Peter was doing and ended with us planning a date. Never thought that I would meet a man this way.