Jurassic World Part 3

PETER POV:

"What kind of dinosaur is that" I asked.

"It's not" said Owen.

"Right, the new dinosaur exhibit opens in a few months and her and her sister were crossbreed with multiple dinosaur breeds" said Claire as I looked around the room.

I stopped and looked at Claire.

"Were" I asked.

"She had a sister incase she didn't make it" said Claire.

"And what happened" asked Owen.

"She ate her" said Claire.

We were silent.

"Suddenly I'm glad we only screamed at each other" I said.

"Ya no kidding. Where is she" asked Owen.

"She should be in there" said Claire.

She walked up to a monitor.

"How have you been feeding her" asked Owen.

"With a crane. We had to start using it after some workers refused to work because of the danger" said Claire.

She touched a few buttons on a monitor and a huge crane put a huge piece of meat in the cage. Nothing happened.

"I don't like this" I said.

"Peter's right. You can't have this exhibit be ready in time" said Owen.

"And why not" asked Claire.

"You raised a animal in captivity who has only have a relationship with that crane. At least she knows it means food" said Owen.

"So what, we set up a play date so you can bond with her" asked Claire.

"How big is the dinosaur" I asked.

"That's not how it works. I have to imprint on them at a young age. That way there is a bond build on years of trust" said Owen.

"If I recall correctly your first interaction with Angel was hitting her with a motorcycle" said Claire.

Oh boy. Owen snapped his head angrily.

"That was accident. It happened one time and it's not my fault Angel appeared out of thin air. But this dinosaur hasn't had a single healthy relationship it all. It's not going to work. This is a bad idea. Trust me" said Owen.

"Not to over step my place or anything here but, where is the damn thing? You put the meat in there a few minutes ago and nothing happened. Is it asleep or something" I asked.

I just find it odd that the food is still there and nothing happened. Shouldn't the dinosaur at least of sniffed it or something? Claire and Owen looked at the crane.

"It's in there somewhere. We should be able to see it" said Claire.

Owen and I walked up to the monitors as Claire tapped buttons. The monitors aren't working.

Owen looked at one of the walls of the exhibit and noticed huge scratch marks on the wall.

"Were those scratches always there before" asked Owen.

Claire and I looked at the scratch marks.

"You still have your space weapons right" I asked.

I don't like where this is going.

"No" said Owen.

"Shit, it must of climbed out. I'll have the control room track her" said Claire.

She left and I looked at Owen.

"What are the odds this ends badly" I asked.

"It's probably best you don't know. I don't think you'll like the numbers" said Owen.

We left the guest room and went inside the encloser with two security people. I really wish Stark allowed me to bring my gear. We made it to the wall and looked at the scratches.

"That wall is 40 feet high. You think it climbed out" asked a worker.

"Depends on what kind of dinosaur they cook up in that lab" said Owen.

"How many dinosaurs can climb" I asked.

There was someone trying to speak on the radio but it came in all static and fuzzy.

"You guys need to get out. The dinosaur is still inside" said a women on the radio.

"Run now" said Owen.

We ran for the door but a huge dinosaur blocked our way.