┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend

It was evening and you've been doing something with your buddy the whole time. You had a lot of fun today and he distracted you from your thoughts in your head.

David was just about to walk to your home with you. He wanted to spend more time with you, but unfortunately he had to work tomorrow morning and couldn't stay up late. Although he still wanted to bring you home safely.

The sunset could be seen in the sky and the temperature outside was comfortable. There wasn't a single cloud to be seen in the sky and no wind.

"soooo y/n ... who was the man you slept with?"

"Ugh not this again"

"Seriously, who was it?"
You two were now standing right in front of your front door.

"Dude, do you really thin-"

"Girl i know it. I know something happened last night."

"David seriously i don't-"

"Which guy did you have sex with?!"

"And who the fuck are you?"
a familiar voice said that. You only now noticed that someone was standing behind David.

You were surprised. Although he mentioned in his note that he will see you again, you didn't expected to see him here and now. It was Eren.

David was frightened and turned around so that he could look at the man he did not know

"This is none of your business."
Your friend looked very angry at Eren.

"It is, DaVinci."
Eren didn't look impressed and pronounced 'his name' in disgust.

He probably knew that his name is David because he must have heard you when you said his name while he was behind you two, but he gave him the name 'DaVinci' to tease him.
Eren was probably been behind you two for a while but you didn't noticed him.

"OKAY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"I am the guy who spent the night with y/n"
Eren said that with a smirk.

"Wh- WHAT?"
David's hands clenched into a fist. But why is he so angry now?
He continued:
"I SWEAR TO GOD, if you hurt he-"

Eren placed his index finger on David's mouth and wanted to signal him that he should stop talking.

"Shhhhh. Don't shout like that, or you'll get a sore throat Darling. "
Eren suddenly sounded threatening and serious.

Even if you only see David from behind, you could tell that he wanted to punch Eren in his face.
David probably would have done it if you hadn't been there.

Eren passed your friend without looking at him and was now standing right in front of you

"EY WHAT THE HELL!"
David screamed, but Eren ignored it and kept looking at you.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but I swear I will-"

"My name is Eren, and if you'd excuse us, y/n and i have to discuss something."

David wanted to say something again, but before he could say anything you interrupted him

"It's okay David. Thank you for taking me home, see you soon!"
You smile at him.

"Yeah see you soon, DaVinci."
Eren said this in a very sarcastic tone while still looking at you.

"My name is DAVID, fucker"

"Whatev-"

"Bye David, i'll text you later!"
You wanted to end this uncomfortable situation.
Hopefully he just leaves before they really start a fight.

Your friend looks at you with a weak smile and sigh loudly.

"See you later y/n , be careful. Text me if you need anything. "
By 'be careful' he probably meant Eren. David looked at him again with a disgusted look and left.

While you got your keys out of your pocket, Eren looked after your buddy and mumbled the word 'asshole' to himself while staring at him.

When the door was open he looked at you and smiled at you like an innocent angel.
But you just sighed and waited for Eren to finally go inside.

"So, is this motherfucker your boyfriend?"
He said that in a serious tone.

"No. We've been good friends for ages."

"Good."

"Good?"

"I mean, he wouldn't be a good boyfriend."

"you just met him..."
You looked at him confused.

"And I hope I never have to see him again."
He just shrugged and finally went inside.