┏°⌜ 068: Marie

You were suddenly awakened by a strange noise.
It was Eren who had thrown up in a big vase.

"Eren!"
You looked at him with sleepy eyes while you were still in bed

"Good morning..."
Eren looked like a corpse.
Pale, dark eye bags, dry lips.

After you yawned and rubbed your eyes you sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry for waking you up..."
He quietly whispered

"It's okay."
You weakly smiled and walked to him
"You look... ehm..."

"Like shit."
He ended your sentence while looking into the vase and sitting down on the ground like a grandpa.

"Yeah..."
You grabbed a tissue, sat down next to him and wiped some remnants of his puke off his lip and chin

"Y/n."
The brunette looked deep into your eyes, his expression showed concern, uneasiness and regret
"What... happened last night...?"

"Ehem..."
You cleared your throat. What happened last night played through your mind again
"You... and the others were drunk."

"DRU- fuck..."
He seemed disappointed in himself
"...you too?"

"No."
You quickly answered him, looking down to the ground and somehow avoiding eyecontact

"Oh... ehm... okay."
He placed the vase next to him and looked at you, noticing that you act different somehow

"..."

"Y/n..."
He said your name in concern, still looking at you
"Did I... did I do something weird while I was drunk? I don't remember anything."

There it was. The question you were afraid he would ask.

"It's just... you know...
the last time I was drunk I had a fight with Jean. That was a long time ago, back when I was in training, but I hope that didn't happen again last night."
His voice mirrored his fear that something happened.

Should you tell him the truth? You can't forget what happened that easily, but it would certainly be uncomfortable for him if you told him.
"Well uh... No-"

"Oh god. Fuck. You hesitated."
Erens eyes widened
"Please be honest. I can tell that something is bothering you..."

Damn, you're just not a good liar
"I... uh...."

"Shit... was it so bad?"
He was very worried now, waiting desperately for an honest answer
"Please be honest and tell me everything. We promised to always be honest with each o-"

"You said you love me."
This sentence burst out of your lips, kinda like a shot from a pistol.
Well, he didn't say it literally last night, but it was obvious.

He looked at you shocked with wide eyes. The brunette was speechless for a moment.
"I... I-"
Without a warning, he vomited again.
Luckily he managed to throw up in the big vase again and not on the ground or on you.

You wanted to get up to get another tissue, but before you could even do that he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

He leaned his head over the vase, but he gave you a worried look.
"Y/n... I-"

"Please be quiet, you look completely weak and pale."
You wanted to avoid the topic and were more worried about his health at the moment.
In fact, you'd rather want to talk about it when he feels better and doesn't throw up every minute.

You picked up the vase, holding your breath so you wouldn't have to smell his vomit and quickly put it in the bathroom.

Eren looked at you confused and worried at the same time while you did that. It looked like he was just processing the information and was probably wondering how you felt about it.
But he also realized that you don't want to talk about it at the moment and Jaeger respected that, so he kept quiet.
He knows himself that now would be a bad time to talk about it, you both have to think about it first.