┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol

After a while it was finally over.
The guests made their way home, Only journalists and Queen Historia with her guards stayed- at least that's what you heard.

But your summary of how things have gone so far: perfect!
The people accepted the plan and it seemed that they trust Eren and you too.
Many more people even want to join the Jaegerists now.
Moreover, there have been no incidents or problems so far!

Right after everything was over, Mikasa and Floch accompanied you to your room. They said they would come back later, but you should stay in your room for now and wait for further instructions.

And now you were sitting on the edge of the bed, mentally going through everything that had just happened and process everything.
You could still feel the adrenaline in your body and you're still even sweating.

But there was also great relief- you did it! Thank god it's over...

*knock*
*knock*

You opened the door and as expected it was Mikasa and Floch.

"Sorry you had to wait so long. There was still a lot going on outside and for your safety you had to wait in your room."
Mikasa saluted

"Don't worry, it's okay!"
You smiled
"But... what happens now?"

"Jaeger."
Floch crossed his arms
"He wants us to meet up with him."

You nodded
"Oh alright."

Since Eren's room wasn't far away from your room, it wasn't a long way to go.
Soldiers who stood guard in front of Eren's room opened the door for you three.

"AaAaAaAyYy~"

"...huh?"
Floch looked confused

In Eren's room were Jean, Hanji, Connie, Armin, Pixis, Neil, Hitch, Louise and also Eren.

"What the- It stinks in here..."
Mikasa was also confused and even a little disgusted

"It smells like..."
You analyzed the smell
"Alcohol?"

No surprise, the whole room was full of glass bottles, apart from the fact that the room generally looked like a bomb just exploded here. Chaos, worse than a teenager's room.

"What is going on here...?"
Floch asked, raising his eyebrows

"Weh juz HA-vin fan!"
Jean sat on the ground between Hitch and Hanji, his cheeks red

Are they really drunk?
If you had your smartphone here now, you would record this moment right now. This is too good.
You just couldn't help but laugh quietly.

Mikasa shook her head and placed her hand on her hip
"Eren, please say something-"

"Wha~ relaaaaax Mi- *hicks* kasaaa~"
Eren was sitting on his bed next to Armin with a bottle in his left hand

"Oh god..."
Floch looked surprised and shocked
"Eren too..."

For the first time, Mikasa and Floch seem to agree on something and having the same opinion, but you find it rather funny.

"Join 'as, or u gonna miss da fun!"
Hanji raised her hand and smiled

"No thank you..."
Floch and Mikasa answered her at the same time

Armin, who was sitting next to Eren, started to laugh
"Y not? It's fu-"
He wasn't even able to finish his sentence and started throwing up... on Erens bed.

"AHW WHAAAAAA"
Eren, Jean and Louise started to scream in disgust while Hanji and Connie just started to laugh loudly.

"What a surprise, Armin can't handle too much alcohol..."
Mikasa quietly added