┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter

Of course.

Of course it had to be Floch Forster.

He was a former recruit of the Survey Corps. Although he once was a crybaby and a coward, Floch developed a hatred for humanity outside the walls and truly believes that Eren is the only one who can save the Eldian Empire.
So he joined the Jaegerists - a rebel faction supported by civilians and soldiers from the Paradis military.
Their goal was initially to reunite Eren with his half-brother Zeke to create the 'New Eldian Empire'.

But what now, does Floch know about Eren's new abilities?
Does anyone know about it except Eren and you?
How are you supposed to introduce yourself anyway?

Floch looked at you briefly, but then turned his attention to Eren again.
"There you are Jaeger, are you finished with your training?"

Training?
So they probably don't know about it and he gave them an excuse?

"Yes, sorry, it took longer than expected."

"Hm, you just shouldn't go away alone that often. Not that the Survey Corps or the Military Police find you and attack you or something like that."

"We have already talked about that, Floch. What are they supposed to do to me if they should find me?
They can neither lock me up again nor kill me."

Oh man, the mood is serious and tense.
Floch just shrugged his shoulders and looked behind Eren where you were standing.

"And who is this?"

You started to panic.
What should you answer?
If Jaeger hasn't told him the truth then you can't tell the truth, but spontaneously you can't think of a lie.

"I- I am... well uh I a-am-"

"She is the daughter of Dot Pixis."
Eren interrupted you. Phew, thank god he... wait WHAT?

Did he actually say you were Pixis's daughter?
Now you were even more afraid and nervous, but Eren continued to look calm and serious and spoke out the lie with full conviction.

"Wait what? Since when does Pixis have a daughter? I didn't know that he even had a family."
Floch was really surprised.

"For safety reasons, he never talks about it or says that he has no daughter. But he told me some years ago when I was talking to him about the plan to safe Trost after finding out i can transform into a Titan.
He had also introduced her to me once."

"Hm... interesting, but why is she here?"
Floch looked at you again and analyzed you completely, it was really terrifying.

You were afraid of saying something wrong and were just not being able to speak.

"Uhm, I...I.."

Eren noticed your insecurity and preferred to speak for you:
"She wants to join the Jaegerists."

Will Floch really believe that?

"Ahhhh is that so? And do you believe it? What if she was sent by Pixis to spy on us? I am not sure if we can trust her."

"Why should he send his daughter? As I said, for security reasons he didn't even want to mention that he has a daughter. Then why should he put his
beloved daughter in danger?"

Floch thought about it for a second and looked back at you very skeptically.
"And how the fuck did you find us?"

You have calmed down a bit in the meantime and now you had to say something. Otherwise it is noticeable when Eren only speaks for you.

"I was secretly listening to a conversation when two members of the Jaegerists were talking about where your location is, so I rode over here."

You try to sound confident and convincing.