┏°⌜ 033: South-west

All the Jaegerists were about to get the horses ready to go.

As you looked around, you could see Eren talking to Floch and a few other soldiers. Floch was holding a map and a compass, so they probably had to discuss which way to go.
In order not to stand around uselessly, you decided to help the other soldiers.

But in the meantime you were afraid that someone would talk to you about the situation earlier. Although you trusted Louise, what if she accidentally spills something? Or what if someone secretly peeked inside? Or what if someone saw Eren carry you into the house? Or what if-

"Hey."
A voice from behind made you flinch for a second. Of course it was Eren.

Such an uncomfortable feeling of embarrassment coursed through your body.
"Hey..."
You hesitantly spoke.

He cleared his throat and massaged his neck "We'll leave soon, please follow me."

Without waiting for an answer, he turned around and went to his horse, you silently followed him.

Before he could get on the horse, you held out his jacket, which you still had because you used it as a blanket earlier.

"Oh right, thank you." The brunette took the jacket and quickly put it on.

Meanwhile you could see Floch, who stood on a log so that everyone could see him.
"As you know, we will return to Shiganshina, but we will take a little detour to another small village in the south-west to meet up with Mikasa, Armin and the others there. Jaeger will show us the way!"

The soldiers, including Louise, then saluted and shouted "Understood!" at the same time. Somehow the whole situation felt like a military camp.

But wait, you totally forgot about Armin and Mikasa and didn't even notice that they weren't here.

Eren already sat on the horse and while he helped you to get on the creature, he noticed your puzzled expression.
"Ah, I haven't explained our plan to you yet y/n. Immediately after our conversation, Mikasa and Armin went to the place where Jean, Connie and Hanji are. They had split up and wanted to find Zeke and Levi, but so far without success, while they wanted to flee from the Jaegerists."
Meanwhile he looked around and waited until all the other soldiers were behind him.

He continued:
"Mikasa and Armin should explain the situation to the three and we hope that they will join us and understand the situation. We'll meet them where they've been hiding, a small village in the south-west, and if they want to join us then we'll head back to Shiganshina together. We are currently holding Pixis, Shadis ,Neil and other non-Jaegerists there, but we will also explain the whole plan to everyone when we return."

Jaeger probably sent Mikasa and Armin ahead firstly to save time because explaining the situation takes a long time and secondly, if Eren would explained the plan to Jean, Connie and Hanji, they probably would not have believed him. Armin in particular is good at persuading people and seeing and acting logically.

At first you were surprised that Eren actually just let Mikasa and Armin go. The two could just flee now and warn the others, but that shows how much Eren trusts them. Probably that would also show Jean, Connie and Hanji that Eren is trustworthy and that he didn't force Mikasa and Armin to support him, since Eren gave them a chance to escape and revealed things to Mikasa and Armin that they could use to get in his way to stop him.