┏°⌜ 050: the Dress

Floch escorted you back to the room where your unit works. When you arrived, nobody was there except Floch, you and Ludwig. However, Ludwig was sitting on a chair and his head was on the table, it looked like he was sleeping.

"Apparently we're a little early, but that's better than being too late."
Floch said this while sitting down in a chair and leaning his legs on the table.

Your attention was drawn to an item next to Ludwig, an object covered with a white cloth. The table on which Ludwig was sleeping was full of sewing tools and fabric.

Did he work on your dress all night?

You approached the object, but before you could even touch it, Ludwig suddenly woke up
"WAIT DO NOT- oh... Y/n!"
Ludwig got up and straightened his clothes. You twitched and screamed loudly because of his 'jumpscare'.

"OH MY god don't scare me like that... uhm... don't tell me you worked on that dress all night."
You looked at him worried and surprised at the same time.

"Oh yes my love, I did! I wanted to finish this masterpiece as soon as possible. After all, it's supposed to be perfect and i couldn't wait to see the end result!"
His smile was warmer than the sun and happiness was written all over his face
"I am absolutely proud of the result, you should try it on immediately!"

His joy was contagious and you really wanted to see it
"Wow alright! Show us the-"

"Oh nono love, I want you to see it on yourself for the first time and not on the mannequin."
He took a dark blue blindfold and tied it around your eyes so you couldn't see anything.

You were very curious and excited, you wanted to see it right away. But to be fair, you can understand Ludwig. He worked so hard on it and wants to see your reaction when you wear it, wearing it is a different feeling than seeing it on a mannequin after all.

You heard him rearranging something
"What are you doing?"

"I'll put up a little wall, or do you want Floch to see you in your underwear?"

"Hey! I would have closed my eyes!"
You could hear Floch at the end of the room, he sounded annoyed as always.

"Hehe Thanks Ludwig..."
You whispered this to him so that Floch wouldn't hear that

"No problem love. Now, please take off your clothes."

You blushed a bit, but it's understandable that you couldn't keep your clothes on
"Y-yeah sure."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Aaand... Done!"
Ludwig sounded very satisfied.

He was gentle and was careful when he put the dress on you. But the longer you had to wait, the more curious you became. It's like at a child's birthday and they can't open their presents right away- pure torture.

Before you could say anything, you heard the door open and several people enter the room.

"You guys are right on cue" He sang happily "The dress is ready and y/n is wearing it!"

"WHAT? NO WAY!" It sounded like Hanji. She sounded very excited.

"Show us, NOW!" Hitch added

"Ohhhh I am very excited!"
Louise sang too

You became more and more curious, you really wanted to tear off the blindfold and finally take a look at it.