┏°⌜ 086: Home

After a few more days you were discharged from the hospital as your condition was stable.

Right now, you've just arrived at your apartment after your parents drove you home.
They wanted to stay at your place for a while as they wanted to take care of you, but you said you wanted some time for yourself and that you'd be able to handle your stuff alone, as you don't feel weak anymore.

"Home sweet home..."
Standing in the doorway of your apartment, you take in the familiar surroundings. The comforting scent of your own space greets you, making you feel a sense of relief. The journey  had been overwhelming, but stepping into your apartment feels strange, but also like a small victory.

You take a moment to appreciate the little things – the way the sunlight streams through the windows, casting warm hues on the furniture, and the sound of silence, interrupted only by the distant hum of city life. It feels good to be back, to have a place where you can call your own.

As you make your way further into your apartment, you notice that your parents have prepared everything meticulously while you were in the hospital. The living room is clean and tidy, fresh flowers sit gently on the coffee table, and your favorite books and manga are neatly arranged on the shelf. It warms your heart to see their love and care reflected in these small details.

You put your bag, where all your stuff from the hospital was in, on the floor and unzipped the bag. The first thing you could see in the bag was Mikasa's scarf, Armin's shell and Eren's key.

Seeing this again made you heart stop for a second.
Carefully getting it out, you hugged those precious gifts.

You really missed them, but not knowing what happened to them or if you ever will see them again just was a huge pain in your heart. This uncertainty kills you inside.

You need answers... you need to know if all this trouble was worth it.

But if Eren would be able to visit you he would have shown up already, but he didn't.

That means he either is not able to visit your world... or... perhaps as the whole past and future changed, he doesn't know your existence.

Then, a small little idea crossed your mind.
Perhaps this is a stupid idea, but...
What if you are somehow able to get to their world?

You sat down on the edge of your bed, looking at your hand.
To get to your world, all Eren had to do was biting his hand, like he used to do when transforming into his titan, and then just think about getting to your world.

You felt extremely stupid for even thinking like that, but you have to try everything. Even if it is stupid and actually impossible.

Well, here goes nothing...

1...2...3... go!

You bit into your hand, and then realized it is not so easy than you thought.
Eren is able to bite his hand with full force so his hand would start to bleed, but you just can't do it. It's like an reflex is stopping you to do it.
Damn it... it looks so easy in the manga/anime...

You could use a knife or something like that to do that, but perhaps what if it does not work then? No, you wanted to do it exactly like Eren...

Breathing in heavily, you gathered all your courage and tried it again.

1...2...3... go!

Once again, you tried to bite your hand and Holy shit, it hurts like a bitch.
The taste of blood was in your mouth and you could feel the warm liquid flowing down your hand.

Despite the pain you tried to concentrate. Think of Paradis... think of freedom... of Eren... the others...

Calm down... relax... concentrate