┏°⌜ 017: watch out

Marcus let out a deep groan before landing on the floor harshly

The black-haired man stared at Eren with wide eyes, his forehead furrowed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He groaned.

Eren blankly and slightly annoyed:
"Disgusting."

"WHO do ya call disgusting here?"
Marcus growled deeply.

Jaeger's annoyed expression locked eyes with Marcus, who currently tried to stand up and then leaned against the sink.

However this question made Eren even more pissed off. His brows drew together and he lifted his chin.
"Obviously you. You fucking disgust me. She has clearly told you that she doesn't want to do anything with you but you still continued.
There are enough people out there at the party to have fun with, but keep your dirty fingers off of her you asshole."

That only made the tall, raven-haired man more aggressive and his hands tightened into fists.

Marcus aggressively:
"Now listen to me u piece of shit. THIS is my house and my party so FUCK OFF before I redesign ur pretty face. Don't ya have ur own hobbies or do u just stalk other people in bathrooms? WHO is the disgusting one here?"

Meanwhile you stood behind Eren, were not able to speak and the color drained out of your face.
Panic surged through you and your heart hammered in your chest.
You were kinda glad that Eren intervened, but at the same time you don't want the two of them arguing or even fighting. What should you do now?

Eren unimpressed and disgusted:
"Mhm, just so you know, I was in here before you just came in-"

Then Jaeger thought for a second and continued his sentence.
"- I helped her when she was feeling sick while your horny ass was waiting for her instead of being there for her.
You didn't even noticed me when you came in, AND even wanted to fuck her here even though she just told you that she was sick."

Of course what he said wasn't true as you were not feeling bad, you just did your makeup when Eren suddenly showed up. But an excuse was needed.

Now the dark-haired man was extremely angry. Rage literally flowed through him like lava.
"YOU LITTLE FUCK!"

Marcus raised his fist and wanted to hit Eren in the face, but the brown-haired dodged it and was able to grab his arm. Eren pulled Marcus close to himself and kicked him in the stomach with his knee.

Pain twisted his belly and he let out a loud gasp.
Marcus obviously didn't expect Eren to dodge his attack.

Your heart jumped, fear and shock practically paralyzed you.
"PLEASE STOP!"

While Marcus was kneeling on the floor and processed his pain, Eren stood in front of him and turned to you.

His eyes widened and let out a harsh breath when he looked at you.

Jaeger didn't expect the situation to frighten you and thought he'd rather do you a favor with it.

"Y/n, are you oka-"

"No Eren! Y-you can't just hit someone! I am grateful that you wanted to help me, but violence is not a solution!"
Anger flared across your face.

Marcus confident, while he was still kneeling on the floor:
"Haha yeah, she is right!"

When you heard his words you felt a colossal rage surging in your chest.
"Ohhhh nononooo, don't think you're innocent! I tried to push you away and told you to stop but you just kept going! And you also intended to hit him!"

From now on his pride was no longer there and looked down at the floor, he was obviously embarrassed now.
"I uh.... thought that was part of the role play..."

Eren came a step closer to you and wanted to say something, but before words could escape from his mouth you held your hand in front of his face to signal that he should be quiet.

All you wanted was to leave the room. Maybe you're overreacting, or maybe it's the alcohol, but you just wanted to go home.

A frustrating sigh escaped your lips.
"I've had enough of this bullshit."

You left the bathroom as quickly as possible without looking at Marcus or Eren. The loud music from the party and all the dancing and drunk people annoyed you even more.

As you made your way through the crowd you could hear Stacy calling your name, but you ignored it and just kept walking until you finally reached the exit.

The fresh air felt good in contrast to the stuffy and alcohol-smelly air.

Now you were on the pedestrian path and wanted to go home, but then you could hear Eren from far away as he called your name several times.

You annoyed:

"Please Eren, leave me alone!"

You started to walk faster, but you noticed that he was getting closer and closer.

"Y/n WATCH OUT!"

His voice suddenly sounded like he was shocked and worried

You stopped and wanted to turn around to see what was going on, but before you could turn around someone came from behind.

Adrenaline pumped through your body and you were in a complete state of panic now.
A stanger held you tight with their arms around your body.

You cry out for help and tried to free yourself from their grip, but this person was too strong.

Eren screamed your name in panic and ran to you, but it was too late.
Everything happened so fast and suddenly everything turned black.