┏°⌜ 014: betrayal

Everything happened so fast. It was only a blink of an eye and suddenly you were lying in a bush on the ground.

"Wh... what?"
It took you a moment to realize what just happened. You are seriously back in your world
The ground was cold and hard, probably just like reality.

Since it was just around 11AM in Paradis, it was 11PM here in your world.

You lifted your upper body and supported yourself with your elbows.

What's going on here?
Why the fuck did he do that?
Now you were not only disappointed but also angry.

You trusted him, but that was apparently a big mistake.
You actually thought that Eren Jaeger would care about people like you. Pathetic.

When he realized that you were useless he just wanted to get rid of you...?
And what was this meeting about? Why did Eren want you not to be there?

"Fuck..."

You were so mad.

"FUCK!"

You wanted to scream and wanted to let all your anger out.

"FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!"

You got up and kicked a tree with your foot. What's going on here.

You tried to relax, leaned against the tree and took a deep breath.
Since your body was lying on dirt while you were in Paradis, you should to take a shower.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After you showered, you put your clothes in the laundry basket. It was really refreshing.

There was a mirror hanging over your sink and while you brushed your teeth you looked at yourself.

But why does it make you sad to look at yourself?
Maybe because you feel useless? Because in the end you can't change anything?
You will never end the war. For a moment you actually believed in it and felt special. Seeing your reflection only reminds you of it.

After you rinsed your mouth with water you looked again in the mirror and couldn't believe your eyes.

"What the...."
You weren't visible in the mirror, but a blonde girl with bangs.
Her face was blurry, but she looks so familiar to you. How is this possible?
You came closer with your face and touched the mirror with your hand.

Suddenly you got a severe headache and a picture of this blonde girl ran through your head.
With one hand you supported yourself at the sink, with the other hand you touched your forehead.

Are these side effects of Erens ability? Are you halucinating?

You turned on the faucet and collected water with both hands so that you could pour it over your face.
Immediately the pain subsided, thank god.
When you looked in the mirror again you could see your own reflection again.

So it was just an imagination...?

Then the doorbell rang.
"Y/n, are you there?"
It was David's voice.

You opened the door, leaned against it and tried to cover up your bad mood with a fake smile.
"Heeey David."

"Hey, is everything ok? I tried to call you several times but you never answered... or is this bastard still here?"