┏°⌜ 044: Girls

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It was a long day. Ever since you came back you've spent your time with Fred, Julis and Kiki discussing the speech while Hitch was busy with Ludwig and Louise.

Hanji just brought Kiki some Papers
"Here, you ordered these!"

"Thank you! We only had 2 left and needed more!" Kiki smiled

Hanji just straightened her glasses
"No problem! How's it going so far?"

"Quiet good. Y/n had some ideas to make the speech feel more personal and insightful and we're still working on the ending." Julis said while writing something down at the same time.

"Speaking of Y/n, can you come with me?" The Commander looked at you innocently

You gave her a surprised expression
"Hm? Oh sure. See you later guys!"

"See you later!"
Everyone said this at the same time while you walked with Hanji
However, she only brought you to Hitch.

"Hitch said she wanted to try something out before we call it a day"
Hanji said while she pointed to the chair where you sat before while Hitch put on your make-up earlier

"Oh alright." Without questioning it you sat down and Hanji left with an smile.

After a minute Hitch came to you
"Y/n dear! I've thought of something else I want to try, is that okay? It will not take long, I promise!"

"That's fine." You accepted

"Oh and by the way, while you were gone, Eren was here. He would like to meet you at 9pm on the balcony area." She said this while putting some supplies down on the table

"I kno-" for a second you forgot that Hitch wasn't supposed to know you were eavesdropping their conversation earlier "Alright, thanks for telling me!"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After about 5-10 minutes, Hitch was already done styling you.

"You like it?"
The amber-eyed woman stood behind you and looked at you in the mirror while you also looked at the results.

"I think it's cute! I really like it, but it doesn't fit at all with the gold and white outfit that Ludwig wanted and looks rather simple even though you wanted to do something eye-catching."
You wanted to be honest with your Feedback. You liked it, but it didn't match with what was actually planned.

"Oh i know! From what I heard there is waterproof and sleepproof makeup in your world right? I was experimenting with the make-up and wanted to see if it lasted overnight. So would you please leave it on overnight?" She kindly asked

Hitch was right, in your world there is more stuff and the quality is higher by far. Even with sweat and tears the makeup does not smudge.

"Oh sure, no problem!"

"Alright Team! Please come here everyone!"
Hanji stood on a table so that everyone can see and hear her
Of course everyone did as she says
"I see we've made good progress, even better than I thought! It is now 8pm and as agreed we will call it a day for now. Thank you for your good cooperation and we'll see us again tomorrow 9am in this room. We have to finish tomorrow, so get enough sleep! Good night!"

Everyone cleaned up and then went back to their room. It was quite a long day and you were glad to finally have some privacy.

When you got back to your room you looked at the clock and it was 8:17pm. 9pm is the meeting with Eren...