┏°⌜ 007: read the manga

After you closed the front door, you leaned against it and watched how Eren took off his shoes.

Eren quietly:
"I tried to find Zeke."

After hearing the name you started to get nervous

"O-oh..."

"That's why I was gone for a moment."

Eren was still standing there while while you leaned against the door. His hands were in his pockets and his eyes looked straight into yours.

"I couldn't find him in this world or on Paradis.
Levi and some soldiers are still holding him somewhere, at least as far as I know."

"Hold on, I can't quite follow. So even though I appeared in your dreams and I told you there that neither Zeke's nor your plan is the right solution, did you still take him with you to the Island? "

"Yes of course. You told me that the day before the attack. Everything was already planned with Yelena and Zeke. Besides, maybe I need Zeke after all."

"So the story is probably still like in the manga except that I appear in your dreams."

Eren a bit surprised:
"Something like that doesn't appear in the manga?"

"No Eren. As I said before, you should read the manga to check it if the story is really true. Maybe the story of the manga and your story don't match."

"The best thing to do is to start right away."
After he said that he went into the room and sat down on the sofa.
Eren was right, the faster and sooner the better.

You put all the manga on the table and hand him the first book. He looked closely at the cover, breathed in and out deeply.

Seeing all these horrible events now as a manga, beginning with the death of his mother, will definitely not be easy.

"Can you read it? "

"Yes."

Eren began to read and took a close look at everything. He looked carefully at each picture.

You sat next to him and tried to watch him how he would react. However, the man showed emotions that you couldn't really read.
You were worried because he didn't even say anything, but you didn't want to disturb him either.

When his mother was seen for the first time, he looked very veeery closely at the picture and stroked her cheek with his left thumb.
In his eyes you could now see sadness and pain.

You wanted to spare him all that reading, but he had to read it to make sure the manga and his story matched.

You put your right hand on his shoulder to signal that he is not alone and that you are there for him.
Eren looked at you and gave you a weak smile while he nodded briefly, but he stayed quiet and said nothing.
After you gave him a smile back he continued.

≪•◦ ❈◦•≫