┏°⌜ 015: the Party

It was currently around 8pm, that means that the party starts in an hour.

You tried on several clothes:
The first one was a red mini dress, but it showed a little too much skin and was quite...well... short. As soon as you would bend down, your underpants would be seen there.
The next one was a black knee-length dress with long sleeves, but it looked more like something you would wear to a funeral.
THEN you finally found a dress that you liked but the problem was that it no longer fit you. Nice.

You haven't been to a party in a while and therefore don't have a lot of party outfits,
and the selection you had was not really ideal. Either you felt uncomfortable in the clothes or they no longer fit you.

But then you finally found something.
It wasn't sexy or extremely stylish, but it was cute and sweet. Better than nothing.

The well-known 'Strawberry-dress',created by American designer Lirika Matoshi

created by American designer Lirika Matoshi.
You bought the dress because it was recently popular on the internet. It was cute, but you hadn't worn it before.

The strawberry dress is essentially a pink tulle, midi tea dress with red sequined strawberry embellishments. It has a deep V-neckline and ruffles along the hem with a cinched waist. It's super feminine, frothy and aggressively cute.

You also wear strappy leather heeled sandals and put on decent make-up. You wanted to leave your hair as it is because you didn't feel like styling it.
But something is missing... ahh right,
Jewellery.

Your grandmother gave you a lot of jewelry 3 years ago because she doesn't wear that much herself and said it suits you better. Some of them were probably expensive.

 Some of them were probably expensive

You decided to wear this necklace.
No idea how expensive it was or what kind of stone it is, but you really liked it.

It was now 8:47pm.

Already? It took you longer than you thought...
After using some perfume which had a floral scent you were now ready to go!
You looked again at the piece of paper where you wrote down the address. According to google maps you only have to walk 10 minutes.

Alright let's go!

It was getting dark outside and the temperature was pleasant.
The Jupiter Avenue was in the middle of the residential area. Even if it was near you, you've never been here before. But that's not a surprise, there are only villas and luxury houses here, it's obvious a street for rich and affluent people.

It was like a different world here.
The houses and properties were huge and modern and the cars they own were more expensive than anything you own personally.

Maybe you wrote down the wrong address or David was wrong?
However, you could hear loud music from afar.

House number 20... 21.. 22.. ah here!
23.
Actually, it was now obvious that the party was taking place here.
Like David said it was a light gray modern house with a pool in the front yard.
Several, mainly expensive sports cars, parked in front of the house and several people were in the pool or in the garden. Colorful lights came out of the house and that's also where the music came from. Loud music.
There were plastic cups, alcohol bottles, burst balloons and confetti everywhere.

The people who were there danced and sang loudly or talked to others, but some were obviously already drunk.
When you entered the property and wanted to go into the house, a hand suddenly touched your shoulder and you shrugged.

"Heeey cutie, I've never seen ya before. What's ur name?"
It was a really tall guy. This dude had black short hair, blue eyes and a muscular build. He wore a black blouse with the sleeves rolled up a bit and black pants, both of his arms were complete tattooed.
He looked kinda handsome, but he also looked like a typical fuckboy... but you wanted to get to know him first before you label him as a fuckboy.

"Oh hey, my name is y/n! And whats your name?"

"Y/n? Mh what a cute name! My name is Marcus but everyone calls me Marc. I am the owner of this house and therefore also the host of the party.
I am glad that u came, y/n."
While he was saying the last sentence he took your left hand, leaned over a little and gave your hand a kiss.

You were surprised and overwhelmed at the same time.
"Hehe nice to meet you Marcus and thank you for letting me be here! Is that how you greet everyone?"

"I only greet people like this who are as beautiful and charming as u are, m'lady."
He looked deep into your eyes, smiled and still held your left hand.

You giggled a bit and blushed.
"Haha funny joke, but thank you!"

"That wasn't a joke, but obviously ya don't know how beautiful ya actually are. C'mon, I'll show u everything and introduce ya to a few people."

Damn this place is hugeeeee.
There was a huge room with high ceilings. A disco ball and colorful spotlights hung from the ceiling.
On the walls there were colorful LED laser bars and bubble machines. Next to the entrance there was a DJ with large speakers and music boxes, a DJ desk and a laptop
One wall was made entirely of glass with huge glass doors which led into the garden, these were open.
Outside in the garden there was a bar that shone with neon lights and even a bartender.

Opposite the glass wall there was a spiral staircase wich led up to the second floor. The second floor was like a balcony where you could look down into the room.
From below you could see people standing at the railing and looking down to watch the party from above.

"Damn Marc this place is huge!"
You had to scream so that Marcus could understand you.

"I know! This room is actually the living room, but we put all the furniture in the basement so that there is enough space to dance!
On this floor next to the stairs is a bathroom,
on the 2nd floor there are two bathrooms and some sofas and tables if ya just want to chat or have a drink in peace. Ooor u go to the garden where the bar is or a huge pool. There is also a third floor, but this is closed and not for guests because my bedroom and other private rooms are there!"

"Oh nice-"

"Y/n!!!"
It was David.

You looked in the direction where his voice came from and could see David pushing through the crowd.

"Ahhhh y/n! I'm so happy that you came!"
He was now standing in front of you and smiled like a child.

"Hehe hey David!"
You smiled too and still had to talk very loudly so that your voice could be heard.

Then Marcus came from behind and put his arm around your shoulders, he also leaned his head on yours.
"Hey heeeey David! Ya know each other?"

"Yeah, y/n and i are best friends! I invited her without asking you, I hope that's okay..."

Then Marcus started to laugh.
"Haha of course it's fine! I'm not sad that ya brought such a beauty with u!"
While the black-haired man said that he pulled you nearer to himself.

David relieved:
"Haha okay good."

You wanted to say something too but Marcus said something again.
"If ya would excuse us Dave', i told her that i would like to show her everything and i would like to introduce some people to her."

"Oh yeah yeah, that's fine! Have fun!"