┏°⌜ 041: Introduce

"First we need to adjust your appearance a bit! Of course, I'm not saying that you look ugly or unkempt, but you have to look like a goddess! Then we have to work on a speech, so-"

While you were walking back to the room with Hanji, she talked about what's coming up. However, she talked so fast without even taking a breath, she would probably be a good rapper. Sometimes you couldn't even understand her at all, but you could tell that she was excited.

"-and then we have to- ah we are here!"
She almost walked past the door to this room as she was so deep in planning and talking.

"Greetings ladies!"
Shadis and Nile walked down the hallway

... wait what? Keith Shadis was the head instructor of the 104th Training Corps and Nile Dok was the former commander of the Military Police Brigade and Erwin Smith's friend. They were held captive by the Jeagerists because they didn't want to join them.

"Hey Hey!"
Hanji smiled and waved as they walked past you two

You also waved at them, but gave them a surprising look
"Wait... are they no longer in captivity?"
you whispered to Hanji

"Duh, obviously not.
All who were in captivity were freed last night and the plan to bring the Eldia to the world was explained to them. Of course it was unbelievable for them at first, but after showing them your world they agreed and wanted to help.
When you think about it, it's sad to know that the only way the Eldia can be saved is for us to escape to another world... but it is still better than that many people have to die."

"I am very glad that they are no longer in captivity and want to help!"
You smiled

You remembered the conditions that they should be released, but you didn't think that it would happen so quickly and that they would also agree to the plan. Armin and Hanji could probably convince them and like Hanji said, Eren showed them your world.

"Yeah same, it was one of our conditions, after all. Welp, let's continue!"
She slowly opened the door and Unit 39, which was assigned to you, was already in the room waiting for you two.

"Y/n!" It was Louise. She smiled and hugged you like you hadn't seen each other in years
"I missed you so much! You looked so good on stage!"

Since she was squeezing you hard and it was hurting, you tried to push her away carefully, but it didn't work
"Hey Louise uh... could you let go-"

"Nice to see you again!"
Onyankopon smiled and could see you trying to get out of her tight grip, it amused him a little.

"Hey!" you took a deep breath as her grip tightened even more "n-nice to see you too!"

Behind Onyankopon was someone else that you weren't extremely excited to see. it was Floch, he looked at you emotionlessly and said nothing. As long as he's calm it's bearable with him.

"All right y/n! Let me introduce you to our team!"
Hanji pulled you out of Louise's grasp
"SOOO this is Maria Schulz and Max Stuart. They are responsible for writing reports and logging everything."

"Nice to meet you!"
The two greeted you with a smile. They sat on chairs by the door, each holding a pad of paper and a pen

You smiled back and waved, but suddenly without warning, Hanji pulled you by your arm to the right
"So, this is Hitch Dreyse and Ludwig Becker! Hitch is very talented with hair styling and makeup, Ludwig is more or less like a fashion designer and very skilled with sewing and tailoring!"

Hitch... the name and the face looked familiar to you, but you didn't know at the moment where you know her from

Hitch started laughing sweetly
"I? talented? oh, i'm blushing! Don't worry sweetheart, you're in good hands with us!"
She looked like the model in your opinion. She had a great figure, almond-shaped hazel eyes with rather long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her brown wavy tousled hair is kept in chin-length style with a clump of bangs hanging around her eyes. She looked so familiar, you were sure that you had seen her in the anime or manga.

"I agree with Hitch bitch, we will make you a perfect symbol of freedom!"
Ludwig had long black hair and also looked very well-groomed. He even seemed a bit feminine from his pronunciation and gestures.

After both introduced themselves you finally could remember Hitch. She is a member of the military police in Stohess and and was in the same unit as Annie Leonhart back then. Unfortunately she didn't have much screen time, but many in the Attack on titan fandom liked her.

You smiled
"It's nice to meet you two!"

Hanji cleared her throat and continued
"Next we have Fred Maikser, Julis Zwent and Kiki Hunter. Fred is a writer, Kiki is a language teacher and Julis writes a lot of poetic texts. They will help us with the speech!"

Oh my, more names.

"Hi!"
The three spoke ​​at the same time

"Hello!"
You greeted them kindly

"Last we have Louise Ruiza, Onyankopon, Floch Forster, Sam Jelton and Albert Muller.  They will support us, get materials and uh... be useful I guess."
Hanji whispered the last part

"AY, be useful? Why does that sound so pejorative??"
Floch crossed his arms and raised his voice

The Commander simply ignored him and smiled at you
"Alllright, let's finally get to work! We must not waste any time!"

To be honest you've already forgotten half the names, it's kinda so many at once.
"Alright let's go!"