┏°⌜ 027: Hospital

-Flashback after Chapter 24-
_____________________________________

"FLOCH YOU ASSHOLE!"
Eren was angry. Very angry.

Floch hit you hard from behind and you immediately passed out

However, Floch could not understand Eren's anger at the moment.
"What? It's easier to bring her to Shiganshina like this. She can neither flee nor annoy us with questions now."

Without hesitation, Eren quickly grabbed a blade that was lying on the ground and held it to Floch's neck

Anger was written all over Eren's face
"YOU LITTLE SHI-"

"MR JAEGER!"
A soldier interrupted him with the intention of stopping Eren from killing Floch.

All other soldiers stood still with anxious looks. No one dared approach Jaeger at the moment.

The redhead didn't move an inch either, only beads of sweat flowed down his face.
The brunette gave Floch a death glare while he still held the blade to his neck. After that, Eren looked at you as you lay unconscious on the ground.

After letting out a frustrating sigh, he slowly took the blade away from Floch and abruptly threw it on the ground.

All the soldiers let out an sigh of relief and continued to get the horses ready to set off back to Shiganshina.
Floch was paralyzed for a moment and also felt pure relief after Eren finally removed the blade.

After Eren gave him a sharp look one last time, Jaeger went to your body and picked you up bridal style.
He carefully laid your body down on a carriage and covered you with his black jacket because he didn't want you to get cold.

He took a closer look at your face and briefly stroked your cheek before he got on his horse.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Sir, we still haven't found the Cart titan and the Jaw titan."

Eren let out a quiet sigh

"Is troop 14 back from their patrol?"

"Yes, sir."
The Soldier nodded

"Good. Tell them they will join troop 11, troop 9 and troop 23 finding the two Titanshifters tomorrow."

"Understood! Good night sir."
The soldier saluted and left

The brunette went to his room and closed the door. He had a big room with a gigantic bed. You too lay on the bed, because Jaeger knew that you would be safe here.
He put his hand on your forehead and noticed that your body was cold. Eren then took the blanket and covered you with it and threw more wood into the fireplace.