┏°⌜ 081: Memory

Keep watching this memory, Libertas and Ymir's day was unremarkable and pretty normal so far, yet it was strange to see yourself as a small child, and then in the past in another world.

But one thing was clear- these two children seemed to love each other very much. They spent the whole day together, laughed a lot and helped each other.
It was like being in the wrong movie tho. That's your childhood with Ymir... THE Ymir...

At the moment, Ymir and Libertas had to pick up milk jugs from the market and were on their way home

"Huff... They are really heavy!"
The blonde little girl complained

"Oh come oooon haha, we don't have a long way home."
Libertas laughed

"It looks like a normal childhood for me so far."
Eren analyzed, watching the little girls doing their thing

"Mhm... Y/n, are you sure you don't remember any of this?"
The bearded blonde man looked at you, raising an eyebrow

"No, not at all... I mean, I still can't believe that I was living 2000 years ago in this world, even tho I can see it in front of me... it's time for therapy after this."

The last part was not even a joke.

"Ahhh!"

"What is that?!"

"Do you see that?!"

"This is bad..."

Suddenly the residents of this village became scared, screaming around and looking terrified.
People were seen running out of their houses, their panicked voices blending into a chorus of fear.

"LOOK!"

"What is going on?"

"Holy..."

"Oh no."

The usually peaceful village square was now a hub of chaos, filled with distressed faces and quivering bodies. A tense atmosphere gripped the air, but what was the reason for that?

"H-huh? What is going on?"
Ymir asked, putting the Milk jug at the ground while seeing this chaos

"Let's take a look!"
Libertas let the Milkjug fall down and followed some residents

"W-wait Libertas!"
Confused and alarmed, they hurriedly rushed towards the commotion, desperate to understand what had occurred.

In the distance on a hill you could see many people sitting on horses. All had either a spear or a flaming staff in their hands.
This is definitely not a friendly sight, and it immediately raises a sense of danger and impending conflict. Libertas and Ymir's hearts pound in their chests as they join the terrified residents in trying to understand what is happening, trying to understand who they are and what those strangers want.

"Oh god... shit..."
You gasped
"That must be King Fritz's Army."

"Are you sure?"
Zeke crossed his arms
"Could be anyone's army. We can't jump to conclusions just yet."

As you three watched this memory, the group of strangers began descending from the hill towards the village. The residents, gripped with fear, started dispersing in all directions, seeking shelter and trying to protect their loved ones.

"I am sure yes. With his Eldian Empire he attacked this Village and enslaved every inhabitant of this village. I remember that from the Attack on Titan Story..."