┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late

Since you had the conversation with Eren, you've felt a lot better mentally, although you're still having a hard time with the Ymir stuff.
You two haven't made anything official, it wouldn't be a good plan to do so with all the chaos...
However, it is nice to know that you have someone who really cares about you.

And that someone is actually an 'fictional character' who you used to be a simp for (or still are).

Besides that, you slowly got used to everyday life here and forgot the luxury of your world.

Being the Symbol of freedom was not just a title or nickname. It was a responsibility.
Your reputation, your appearance, your words- everything had to be right.
You couldn't afford to slip up or make any mistakes, as the eyes of the people were constantly on you. Every action you took had consequences, and the weight of that responsibility was immense.

You had to constantly be aware of how you presented yourself, both in public and in private. Your appearance had to convey strength, confidence, and unwavering conviction. It was important to dress appropriately for every occasion, ensuring that you looked dignified and respectable at all times.

Your words carried immense power and influence. Every speech, every statement had to be carefully crafted, with every word chosen deliberately. You had to inspire hope, show support, and instill a sense of unity among the people. Your words had the ability to shape the course of events and ignite change.

As the Symbol of freedom, you were also expected to lead by example. Your actions had to align with your beliefs and values, and you had to make decisions that reflected the ideals you stood for.

It was a daunting task, one that required absolute dedication, strength, and resilience. But as the Symbol of freedom, you understood the importance of your role and the impact you could make. So, you embraced the responsibility with all your heart, knowing that the sacrifices were worth it for the betterment of this world. For your friends, for Eldia.... even for Marley and the rest of the world.

You have been at the center of the island's politics and war ever since you were publicly introduced after all. This is something you couldn't take lightly, especially since you've never had such a big responsibility before and you didn't have the time to truly get used to it. Everything went so fast.

Today your day started doing interviews with journalists. They asked many personal questions, but mainly questions about your world and your Story.
As the Symbol of freedom, you knew the importance of maintaining certain secrets and protecting sensitive information. The story with Ymir, although significant in your journey, was one that had to remain undisclosed to the public. It was a decision made collectively by Eren, you and the others, taking into consideration the potential confusion and potential instability it could cause.

During the interviews, you answered the journalists questions truthfully, showcasing transparency and honesty. You discussed the struggles and challenges faced by your world, highlighting the problems your own world had, but also the freedom it would give the people compared to this world.

When it came to personal questions, you revealed aspects of your life that were relatable and humanizing. Sharing anecdotes about your upbringing, your motivations, and the impact of your role on your personal life allowed the public to connect with you on a deeper level. However, you maintained boundaries and kept certain details private to protect yourself and those close to you.

Being in the public eye meant constantly negotiating between personal and public personas. You needed to understand the importance of being genuine and authentic, while also safeguarding certain aspects of your life for the greater good.

The interviews served as an opportunity to inspire and empower the people. By sharing your experiences and perspectives, you hoped to ignite a sense of resilience, determination, and unity within the population. Your words carried weight and influence, reminding everyone of the ongoing struggle for freedom and the importance of standing together.