┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?

It was already midnight and it was a really great party.
You were with Marcus the whole time and he showed you the whole luxurious house and the huge garden. He also introduced you to some of his friends and most of them were also rich and cheerful.
You got the phone number of some of them and as soon as someone wanted to flirt with you, Marcus intervened, but it was kinda funny.

Marcus had to go to the bathroom for a moment and in the meantime you had a chat with one of his friends, Stacey.
Even if she looked like a living Barbie she was very friendly and kind.

"-and then i said NO WAY! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!"
She was just telling you some stories about her ex boyfriend and how she found out he cheated on her.
You both were already a little drunk and had to laugh at unfunny things.

"PFFFFF no way! What a bitch!"

"I know right?! And u know what i did?"

"What???"

"I took my birthday cake and threw that in the bastard's face!"

You both burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

"Haaa-hold on a sec Stacy, i have to pee."

"Okay, i will wait here."

You pushed your way through the crowd.
Fortunately, this place had several bathrooms that could be locked from the inside. The bathroom near you was already occupied, so you went up the stairs to the next floor to look for another bathroom that you could use.
This one wasn't locked, so you opened the door, but then you could see a guy was sitting on the sink and another guy was right in front of him, it looked like they were kissing.

Since you had already opened the door they stopped immediately and looked in your direction in shock.

"Ohhh sorry! I didn't want to disturb you, but the door was open and I have to Pe-... wait...-"
You actually just wanted to leave the bathroom, but then you could see who it was.
"-David?"

David was the one who sat on the sink, but you didn't know the other guy.
As soon as you said his name he jumped off the sink and stood now right in front of you.

"Y/n! You-I...I mean... I can explain- god this is so embarrassing...!"
Your friend was completely hectic and looked scared.
Meanwhile the other guy went out of the room.

You tried to calm him down and don't fully understand his behavior at the moment.
"Hey, heeey calm down, what's wrong?"

"Wh-what's wrong?? You just saw that and-"

"Ayo dude, I'm surprised that you're gay, but that's absolutely fine.
This is nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Are... are you sure?"

"Yes of course! And now go back to him! The night is still young! "
You showed him a big smile

"Alright alright see ya later, love ya!"
He was visibly relieved and ran out of the room with a big smile.

"Love ya too! Have fun and text me later!"
And then you shut the door and locked it so that you could use the toilet in peace.

After you finished you wanted to go back to Stacy, but someone suddenly blocked your way as you wanted to go down the stairs.

"There u are cutie."

"Ah hey Marcus!"

He was now standing very close to you, his hands were on your hips and his face was close to your face.

"Hey babe, how about if we go to my room?
There we would be alone and can make ourselves comfortable."
Marcus said this in a very smoky deep voice, the expression on his face showed pure lust.