┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence

A moment later the three of you were back in a new memory, but this time it was different.

The environment was dark and shabby, it looked like a prison cell, but the strangest thing this time was you. You wore a dirty white dress, your body in general was unkempt. Also, you're wearing handcuffs.

"What the-"
You let out, looking around the dark cell and the handcuffs you suddenly wore
"Why am I....?"

"What the fuck?!"
Eren looked shoked at you
"That is strange... wait y/n I'll help you-"

Eren tried to undo your handcuffs somehow, but he wasn't able to touch you or anything. He and also Zeke were like ghosts.

"Why can't I touch anything?!"
Eren tried to touch you several times, but his hand went through. You didn't feel anything, it didn't even tickle.

"That's interesting..."
Zeke watched Eren try and analyzed the situation
"Looks like Y/n is a part of this memory..."

"Y-you are kidding me, right?"
You tried to get free of these handcuffs but your efforts were futile, as if they were fused to your wrists.

Eren continued to desperately try to touch you, frustration evident on his face.
"Y/n, please, hang in there. We'll find a way to get you out of this!"

"Hey."
Two Soilders stood in front of the bars of the cell and opened the gate
"It's time."

One of the two came closer to you, which made you take a step back as a reflex
"W-what?"

The person did not answer, but grabbed a key out of their pockets and opened your handcuffs.
After doing that, the two grabbed your arms firmly, guiding you out of the cell.

"H-hey!"
Eren yelled, trying to stop these Soilder, but it was no use. They don't seem to see, feel or hear Eren and Zeke
"LET HER GO!"

"EREN! Calm down, they don't see or hear us!"
Zeke interrupted
"Y/n we will follow you, just act like we are not here."

The soldiers remained silent as they led you through dimly lit corridors, the sound of their boots echoing on the cold stone floor.

"W-where are you taking me?" you questioned, your voice trembling with both fear and curiosity.

Of course, there was no answer.
Meanwhile the two brothers followed, Erens expression showed that he was worried and concerned, even scared.

Finally, you reached a large chamber, filled with people dressed in similar attire as the soldiers. The room was filled with anticipation and whispers, and at the front stood a man with an air of authority. King Fritz.
Next to him stood Ymir, who now looked grown up. Two small children stood beside her while she held the third in her hand. Her facial expression looked like in the paths- empty and emotionless.

Ymir... what is going on?

When the soldiers brought you to the middle of the room, they abruptly threw you on the floor, causing you to yelp in pain. You looked up, your eyes wide with shock and confusion. The room fell silent as all eyes turned to you

"Y/N!"
Eren yelled in shock and concern and tried to help you up, but again it was still not possible for him to touch or do anything.

"King Fritz."
One of the Soilders who dragged you here said with a stern expression, speaking in a booming voice.
"This is Libertas, the Person who tried to murder you yesterday in your sleep. We have not yet been able to identify or locate the man she attempted this murder with, but we are working on it, your highness."
The Soilder bowed

"What....?"
You whispered quietly in shock after hearing this. You... or rather Libertas tried what? With a man?
Your mind reeled with disbelief as the soldier's words sank in.