┏°⌜ 022: Survive

The forest lit up yellow, all the soldiers who drank the wine turned into titans. When these huge bodies fell to the ground, the earth began to shake and you lost your balance so that you fell from the tree.

"L/n!"

While Levi watched in shock as his comrades turned into titans, he heard you fall from the tree.

He wanted to jump and catch you, but before he could do this another person caught you and jumped into the air with the 3d maneuver gear.
You could only see Levi jumping from the tree and flying after you, but the person who carries you bridal style was also quick and you quickly lost sight of Levi. Everything happened so fast, your heart was racing.

With an angry expression on your face you looked at the side profile of the person holding you. Actually you intended to hit the person with full force, but then you could see who it was.
"WHAT THE-"

"Listen y/n, we don't have much time."
It was Zeke, but is that a good thing?
You didn't know if he wanted to save or kidnap you.

"Z-zeke?"

"Levi will catch up with me at any moment so please listen to me!
I know you can't trust me, but you have to survive!
When I was in your world I read the manga and so I know what Eren is up to.
In reality he never supported the euthanasia plan, but his ending and his plan is not the right thing. I don't know what Eren is up to or what exactly he knows, but I think the Jeagerists are not only here because of me, but also because of you."
While he was flying and jumping with you through the forest, 4 titans ran after you two, but they didn't tried to eat you or Zeke.

"... what? WHAT? Why should i believe you?
What if you work together with Eren?
What kind of story was that earlier?
And why did you turn all these innocent people into Tita-"

"Y/n LISTEN! We don't have time and i can't answer all your questions right now, but you have to trust me!
After that party, I was the one who brought you here, but you probably already know that. I added the wound on your forehead to make it seem plausible that you were attacked or kidnapped and that the soldiers don't become suspicious!

I had to transform the soldiers into titans so that we can buy time so that Levi doesn't catch us quickly and secondly, so that the Jeagerists are distracted...
And the story with Ymir-"

Grapple-hooks from a 3d maneuver gear shot in a tree near you. When you looked back you could see how Levi approached the 4 titans and cut off the neck of one of them, thus killing it.

"FUCK! Already? Shit-"
Zeke cursed to himself and was tense, but tried to calm himself down.
Then the blonde-haired man landed on a titan, which stretched out his hands.
Seeing a titan in front of you in reality was terrifying and disturbing, it scared you.

When you stood on the hands of a titan you started to panic and screamed loudly.

"Hey please calm down! It won't hurt you! Please just stay here and please remember, you have to survive!"
He put his hand on your shoulder and tried to appear empathic. However, Levi came closer and closer and was able to kill another Titan, his body and his blades were already covered in blood.

Zeke let out a loud sigh and jumped on the titan's head, whereupon you stood on the titan's open hand.
He looked at Levi but spoke loud enough for you to hear.

"As I already said, I don't know what Eren's goals are and what he currently knows about you, but please promise me that you will be safe, Survive!"