┏°⌜ 030: Devil

The evening was pretty fun.
Even if some were a little drunk, the atmosphere was great. You were able to talk with many and didn't feel like anyone saw you as an outsider because you came from another world. They had many questions and wanted to know a lot about you and your world.

You couldn't answer everything, but it felt like you were reading fairy tales to children.
At the moment the interesting topic was the Internet.

"Waaaait a minute, how does this Google thing knows EVERYTHING?"
A female soldier asked that with wide eyes.

You giggled a little because you thought this question was kinda cute
"Well, it absolutely does not know everything, however-"

Before you could answer the one question, the next question already came up
"Can the Internet also cook?"

Apparently they thought the internet was like a god. It was a bit difficult for you to explain that to them
"No, but you can order food online or can read recipes."

Several people talked at the same time so that you could hardly understand the questions.
But suddenly everyone stopped talking at the same time and looked behind you.
That can only mean one thing...

You turned your head and as you might have guessed, it was Eren.

"What's going on here?"
Eren blankly asked that everyone.

"Sir, this thing called 'Internet' is absolutely awesome! You can even watch so-called Porn there, where-"

Before the guy could finish his sentence, Louise punched him in the stomach a little and gave him a sharp look.

Eren looked at you and gave you an confused 'what the hell' expression.
You just looked at him, let out an awkward giggle and shrugged.

Eren cleared his throat
"Gosh this place is a mess, clean up here and get ready to sleep, we're leaving at sunrise."

"Yes sir!"
Everyone stood up and said this at the same time.

You stood up too and wanted to help cleaning up this place, but suddenly Eren put his hand on your shoulder
"Follow me."

You nodded hesitantly and followed Eren. As you walk along you looked behind you and saw Louise looking at you as well with a big grin.

≪ °❈° ≫

After you two walked a bit, you were now outside the small village. The moon shone bright so luckily it wasn't pitch black.

You wondered where Eren would like to go with you. At the same time you wanted to ask him what he discussed with Mikasa and Armin, but you weren't sure if you should adress it now. Maybe the three talked about private things, so maybe it would be rude to ask.

You are probably thinking too much, but you're always a bit nervous when you're around Eren. You are absolutely aware of what he is capable of and he has a strong personality. You respect him for his courage, for his strength and for his will, but that's also what makes him kind of dangerous.

Every time you think you can trust him, you have in mind that he could hurt, use or betray you anytime. He would do absolutely anything to fulfill his plan, no matter what the implementation.

If, like in the Anime, he's willing to hurt his closest friends, you're no exception. He's just someone where you can't foresee his next step and motive.
Even though you want to trust him and understand that he is doing all this to protect this island, you find it really hard not to be a little tense around him.

"We are here." Eren suddenly stopped and you almost ran into him.

There was a small lake right in front of you surrounded by trees. The moon was reflected in the water and crickets, owls and frogs could be heard. This little piece of nature looked so untouched and untainted, something you were not used to from your homeland. The landscapes and lakes in your world are either full of people or full of garbage and plastic.