┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment

"Y/N, I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!"
Someone was knocking loudly at the door
"Come on! Don't let me kick this STUPID door open!"
It sounded like Floch.

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright sunlight that was streaming into the room. As you wanted move your body to get up, you felt something soft and warm around your waist. You turned your head to the side and saw Jaeger's sleeping face just inches from yours, with an arm tightly wrapped around you.

You felt a strange mix of emotions. You were surprised, confused, slightly embarrassed, but also...happy. You couldn't deny that there was something special about waking up next to him, feeling his warmth and the beat of his heart.

You took a few moments to look at him. He looked so peaceful and innocent while sleeping, with his messy hair falling over his forehead. It was as if all his worries and troubles had vanished for a while.

"Y/N L/N! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Oh right, Floch. He is still outside.
Man, you really didn't want to get up. You also realized you weren't wearing any clothes, just your pantie.

"ALRIGHT L/N!"
Floch sounded very annoyed, knocking loudly at the door over and over again
"Imma open this door! You have 5 seconds!"

You started to panic after hearing him saying that, what does he want? Should you wake up Eren now?

"For Fucks sake..."
Eren mumbled quietly and pissed after letting out an loud sigh.
He suddenly stood up annoyed, and you could see he was only wearing underpants.

What is he doing?

Floch started to count
"FIVE, FOUR, THREE-"

The brunette quickly opened the door, looking at Floch with a look that could kill
"COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!"

"J-Jaeger???"
Floch stepped back, looking at the brunette surprised and shocked
"The FUCK are you doing here? -and... why are you... nake-"

Eren grabbed him on his shirt, pulling him closer to face him. Jaeger could feel his own blood boiling as he was looking at Floch's eyes
"Mind your FUCKING own business. Do you have ANY idea what time it is right now?!"

Floch tried to squirm out of Eren's grasp, looking flustered and panicked.
"A-alright, alright- I'M SORRY!" he said, trying to sound conciliatory.
"I was just... ehem... checking in, making sure everything was okay!"

"That's BULLSHIT, and you know it!" Eren snapped, his grip on Floch's shirt tightening. "It's early in the morning, can you LEAVE?!"

Floch looked down, his face flushing with shame.
"I, uh, I didn't mean to intrude-" he mumbled, his voice barely audible.

Eren released him, staring at him with a cold look in his eyes.
"Fuck off..."

Forster seemed very nervous, peeking curiously inside the room
"But seriously- why... are you in y/n 's room nak-"
He then saw you lying in bed, covering yourself with the blanket
"W-what the-"

Before Floch could say or see more, Eren just slammed the door in his face.
"Bastard..."

...

Now there was a long awkward silence.

...

While looking at Eren, your heart pounding with fear and embarrassment. He just stood there, facing you and his back leaned against the door, his arms crossed.

Is he waiting for you to say something?
Is he analyzing you?
Is he just thinking about something?

You were speechless and didn't know what to say, still lying in bed and covering yourself with the blanket.
You felt your cheeks flush with embarrassment and confusion at Floch's words and at this awkward moment.
"Are we...are we in troub-"