┏°⌜ 065: Third Option

It's time.

After you talked to Mikasa you weren't nervous anymore - in fact the opposite. You are motivated.

Hitch, Ludwig, Louise and the others in the group were already outside to ensure the safety of the guests,
There were only your two bodyguards Floch and Mikasa and also Commander Hanji waiting with you in this room.

"Ahhh, I'm glad everything has gone so well so far. Now we just have to get through this!"
Hanji sounded excited kinda

"What a wasted of time..."
Of course, Floch had to say something like this
"We should fully concentrate on the mission to save Eldia, but instead we have to do this kindergarten shit here."

"Floch..."
Mikasa gave him a sharp look

Floch monotonously continued
"What? It's true! Symbol of freedom, what nonsense..."

With that, Mikasa pushed him to the wall while one hand was on his throat tightly and the other hand was on her blade, ready to cut his throat.

"HEY, Stop it!" You screamed

Mikasa let go of him, but she still gave Floch a sharp look

"What we are doing here is part of the mission to save Eldia, Floch."
Hanji crossed her arms
"It is important to tell the people everything about it. The best thing in war is hope and y/n is able to give them that. We have to earn their trust to prevent more fights and protests."

Mikasa tried to calm down
"The people within these walls are already divided with opinions about the Jaegerists, but we all need to work together and stick together."

"Pfff."
Floch scoffs
"Sounds like a fairytale."

Someone suddenly knocked on the door

"Oh, finally."
Hanji walked to the door and opened it

It was Armin
"It's time."

The Commander clapped her hands together
"Alright guys. As already discussed we will walk down the floor and outside around y/n. Armin behind y/n, Mikasa on the right, Floch on the left and I will go ahead. Any questions before we go?"

"No."
Everyone answered her at the same time

"Good. Let's do this."
Hanji straightened her glasses and started to walk.

As Hanji already explained, you all walked down the floor with them being around you for safety reasons.
As you all walk to the exit, you could already hear someone outside. It sounded like Dot Pixis speaking into a microphone telling people how well working with the Jaegerists was going.
When you were finally outside you still had to walk a little bit to the stage.

It was already dark, but this whole place was illuminated with firetorches and with modern light sources from your world.

Outside you felt somehow more insecure. The two Titan shifters Pieck Finger and Porco Galliard have still not been found, but you have to trust the soldiers. They are prepared if an attack should happen.

Finally arrived at the stage from behind you and the others had to climb up some stairs and now stood behind a big curtain behind the stage.

"Here!"
Connie whispered-yelled from the left and waved.

"Greetings Connie. I see you and your Team did a great job."
Hanji smiled

"Did ya expected something else? Of course dis' stage looks great! Now follow me, ya'll can sit on the left VIP side so you can also watch... uh... the Show."
Connie went ahead and you all followed him. Meanwhile, Dot Pixis could still be heard continuing to explain to the people how the cooperation with the Jaegerists went.