┏°⌜ 026: Truth

You were literally pushed into a nearby bathroom by soldiers, they told you to hurry up.

They gave you fresh clothes, more specifically the same as all other Jaegerists soldiers were wearing, only without weapons.

You removed your soiled clothes as quickly as possible. After quickly changing clothes, you wanted to clean your face and turned on the tap. After collecting water with both of your hands, you splashed it on your face to remove the dirt. You just wanted to take a quick look in the mirror to see if you were clean, but then you noticed something.

The wound on your forehead, it was gone. There wasn't even a scar to be seen.
After taking a closer look at your forehead you touched the spot with your right hand where the wound was.

In that moment you remembered that Anna also mentioned that the wound looked smaller and stopped bleeding after you just slept in the tent. How is that possible...

*knock knock*
"L/n hurry up! Jaeger is waiting for you!"
One of the Soldiers yelled this while knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming!"

You don't really understand the whole situation. Floch said they found out where Armin and Mikasa are.

Does that mean that the 'i've always hated you, Mikasa' scene is coming?
Probably not, Eren is unable to make the Rumbling come true now. The question is just what he intends to do now.

He still seems determined and all the other soldiers still follow him, although by now everyone should know that Zeke is no longer on Eren's side.

You had a bad feeling that you were part of the plan because Eren still wouldn't let you go.
In your opinion you don't really play a big role anymore and could go home, but Eren still thinks you're the key to success. Knowing that he feels that way about you makes you nervous because you know there's nothing you can do.

Ultimately, you're just giving him false hope.

After looking in the mirror one last time you then opened the bathroom door.

3 soldiers stood in front of the door and waited impatiently for you.
"Finally. Let's go!"
One of the soldiers held you tightly by your arm, but at least that was better than being tied to a chair.

While the soldiers escorted you down the hallway, you looked out of the windows you passed.
It looked like Shiganshina, which means that the Jaegerists have already taken over the area and probably captured members of the military like Pixis, Shadis or Nile.

In the courtyard of this building you could see many soldiers and horses.

When you finally got outside, you could see Eren talking to some soldiers.
The brunette noticed you a short time later and signaled to the soldiers he talked to that they should continue working before he ran straight to you.

"Mr. Jaeger, we're ready to go!"
All 3 soldiers who escorted you said this out loud while saluting

"Good."
Eren nodded while he got on a horse quickly, all the other Soldiers did the same.

"Eren nodded while he got on a horse quickly, all the other Soldiers did the same