┏°⌜ 019: Captain

Shit shit shiiiit.
Your hands started shaking and your heart is beating extremely fast. It was actually THE Levi Ackerman.

Anna, still saluting:
"Captain, on our patrol we found this woman unconscious and injured in the forest."

He lifted an eyebrow as he glared at you.
"Name?"

"Sir her name is-"

Levi blankly:
"I asked her, not you."

You took in a deep breath and tried to calm down.
"Y/n l/n."

Levi looked at you suspiciously and thought for a moment.
"Fine. bring l/n into the tent."

"Yes sir!"
Anna, Heinz and Sebastian said this at the same time and went with you in a tent.

It was a small white tent with a mattress, a pillow, a blanket, a wooden chair and a Latern with a candle inside.

Heinz, who carried you the whole time as if you were as light as a feather, lay you down gently on the mattress and covered your body with the blanket.

You exhausted:
"Thank you..."

"You're welcome."
Heinz smiled.

"Now take a rest and try to sleep, it's safe here!"
Sebastian waved to you and left the tent with Heinz.

"See you later y/n!" Anna smiled, but with a worried look

"Yeah, see you later."

Your eyes flickered into darkness due to exhaustion quickly.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Blonde hair hung over your face, but it wasn't your hair

It tickled a little and it kinda smelled like the Ocean.
A face was directly in front of yours, but you could not see their eyes because the blond hair covered them.

You couldn't move or say anything because you didn't have the strength to do so.
But even though a strange person was right in front of you and the tip of their nose was touching yours, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was pleasant and comforting for some reason.

The person who looked like a little girl touched your cheeks with their hands and started smiling.
When she suddenly gave you a kiss on the forehead you felt somehow like new born. Suddenly you no longer felt weak and had no pain. It felt like your body was weightless and you could fly. It felt like a cure for any pain was flowing through your body, you have never felt so healthy and comfortable before. Happiness and joy glowed inside you, it made you feel invincible.

"Who... are you?"
You asked her calmly.

She took a step back and smiled again, her eyes were still covered with her long blonde hair.