┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?

"Oooouuuuh that was pretty loud!"
You looked outside with wide eyes

"That's not a surprise, it was only 1 mile away this time. The closer the thunder is, the louder it gets."
He smirked proudly

"No shit sherlock"
You roll your eyes

Eren raises an eyebrow
"Sherlock?... what is that?"

Another thunderbolt could be seen again. Both of you looked outside again excitedly and immediately started counting
"One... two... three... four..."

And then you started yawning loudly.

"You look tired y/n, you should go to sleep. It's already pretty late."
Eren leaned his upper body a little closer to you while analyzing your facial expression.

Your eyelids got heavier and heavier, but you just had so much fun and didn't want to sleep yet
"Noooo, I am not tired!"

Eren sighed loudly with a faint smile and got up from the windowsill. He stood in front of you and picked you up like a bride without warning.

"Hey! I said I am not ti-" You had to yawn again "-tired, let me down."

Without reacting to what you just said, he laid you down on your bed and covered you with the blanket.

"Oi, are you deaf?"

"Stop being so stubborn and try to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day and i want you to have a good sleep."
He sat down next to you on the edge of the bed

Even if you don't want to admit it, but he was right. The comfortable bed, his calm deep voice and the warmth of the blanket made you even more tired now and you were too tired to continue discussing with Eren.

You let out an fake annoyed sigh while positioning yourself in a comfortable sleeping position
"Alright mom."

Jaeger let out an amused humming sound as response.

"Will you go to sleep too?"
Your eyelids got heavier and heavier, so you closed them.

"I'll wait until you fall asleep"
With his hand he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

Actually, you wanted to ask him if he was really jealous that Jean was getting 'close' to you, but you were too tired and didn't want to ruin the comfortable atmosphere.

Eren put his hand on your head and stroked it slowly and gently, his hand was so pleasantly warm. You couldn't help but smile, your cheeks turned red and your heart started beating faster.

Then he started humming something. His deep voice was soothing and after a short while you also recognized what melodie he was humming. It was the outro song that played in Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 1: Shock by Yuko Ando.

♫♪♩·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🎶 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·♩♪♫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It felt so comfortable with Eren stroking your head, but for some reason you suddenly felt wide awake now. You opened your eyes, but instead of Eren sitting on the edge of the bed and stroking your head, it was a blonde woman.

After you noticed her you immediately straightened your upper body and leaned away from the woman while you started screaming
"WHAT THE- WHO ARE YOU?"

You couldn't see her eyes, they were hidden in a shadow.
Her lips parted slightly and she flinched when you started screaming. It kinda seemed like she was sad that you reacted that way, but the woman was quiet, she didn't say anything, absolutely nothing.