┏°⌜ 036: Argument

"So you're y/n, it's nice to finally meet you!"
Hanji excitedly shaked your hand with an pure smile.

"Hehe yeah, it's nice to meet you too, Commander!"
It's the first time you've spoken to her in person. Every time you met an Attack on Titan character you were nervous, excited and happy at the same time. It always feels so surreal to meet people you previously thought were just fictional characters. The funny thing is that you know these characters well - kinda even know everything about them, but they don't know you.

It's like talking to your favorite celebrity. You like them, follow them on social media and everyone talks about them, but when you meet them personally it's an indescribable feeling to see them in real life and to actually interact with them. It's like a dream come true.

"Oh please just call me Hanji!" She smiled while subconsciously continuing to shake your hand.

"Stop it Hanji! Otherwise her arm will fall off!"
Suddenly Jean was standing behind you.

You giggled softly and turned around to face Jean. You could see him analyzing your whole body. After a short moment he smiled, bent down slightly, took your hand and placed a kiss on the back of your hand. This made your heart beat a little faster.

"Greetings m'lady, my name is Jean Kirstein and i am the gentleman here. It is a pleasure to meet such a cutie like y- OUTCH!"

Jaeger suddenly slapped Kirstein on the back of his head. Your attention was on Jean so that you didn't even noticed that Eren was standing behind Jean.

"Don't overdo it and stop harassing her."
He looked at him in disgust and even a little angry.

You wanted to intervene and say that Jean didn't bother you, but then Jean released your hand and turned around to face Eren directly
"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

Eren looked at him unimpressed and let out an annoyed sigh
"You are my problem. 'I am the gentleman here' my ass."

Jean clenched his hands into fists
"EX-CUSE-ME? You're just jealous because you don't have any manners!"

"Pff so do you, you just took her hand without asking and spread your slobber on her hand. Disgusting."
Eren's eyebrows furrowed while he crossed his arms.

Jean tried to calm himself down and raked his fingers through his hair
"You better be careful what you say to me, or-"

"-or what? You gonna tell your mom, Jean-boy?"
The brunette pronounced the name 'Jean-boy' with a little amusement and lifted his shoulder in a half shrug.

"OKAY EREN THAT'S IT!"
Jean's eyes burned with anger

"Please just ignore them. That's... uh normal..."
While you stood anxiously behind Jean, Connie placed himself next to you. It looked like he was ashamed of both of them.

ᴇʀᴇɴ: "ʜᴏʀꜱᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ!"

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: "ꜰᴀᴛᴀꜱꜱ!"

"I just hope they don't start fighting or something..."
You massaged your neck and let out an awkward laugh while looking sideways at the bald guy next to you.